Chapter 100

Jennie looked happy, she walked in and saw Leo sitting on the sofa with a tender face.

In the living room, there was a stranger and a man and a woman who were chatting with Mother Manoban.

"Jennie is back?" Mother Manoban said with a smile: "Let me introduce, this is my daughter-in-law Jennie."

Mother Manoban introduced to Jennie, "This is my cousin Song Yuan, you should call your cousin, this is my sister-in-law Xu Yiyi, you can call auntie."

"This is their child Leo, who is Lisa's cousin."

The expression on Jennie's face didn't show up, and his heart was shocked.

Leo's parents found?

As she walked over, Mother Manoban seemed to see her doubts and sighed: "Little Leo has suffered a lot. When she was very young, she was abducted."

The person who abducted Leo was Xu Yiyi's cousin. The other party took refuge in Xu Yiyi and temporarily lived in the Song family for a while, blinded by the wealth of the Song family, and fell in love with the gentle and elegant Song Yuan.

She took the opportunity to hook Song Yuan when Xu Yiyi was not at home. However, Song Yuan was not a easy person. He only liked his wife. He told his wife about the matter and let her deal with it.

The cousin was driven away.

Out of anger and revenge, her cousin deliberately calculated that she abducted the child in order to make Xu Yiyi and Song Yuan regret it.

Later, the Song family called the police and sent a lot of people to search. The cousin could only hide her child with her for a long time.

She thought about throwing the child away, but was even more worried that it was discovered that she abducted the child. She didn't have a bargaining chip in her hand and would receive severe revenge from the Song family.

Later, she met Song Dahai and thought she had met happiness. Unexpectedly, not long after her marriage, Song Dahai made a serious mistake at work and was fired from the company. He became a drinker and beater.

After she was seriously injured once, she packed up and ran away, and even threw Leo's burden to Song Dahai.

"When I first met Leo, I felt very kind and familiar." Mother Manoban said, "I thought about it for a long time at night before I connected Leo with my cousin."

My cousin worked in the South and was there all the year round. After Leo was born, Mother Manoban met Leo not many times, but she felt distressed when she knew the child was lost. Her husband also sent a lot of manpower. Help find children.

Long after the child was lost, the younger sister-in-law Xu Yiyi had psychological problems, and she became very depressed. His cousin accompanied her to travel everywhere, looking for the child.

Mother Manoban dared not confirm whether Leo was Tangzi's son, so she did not dare to alarm Xu Yiyi, lest she be disappointed again and worsen her condition, Mother Manoban just notified Song Yuan.

Leo is indeed a child of the Song family.

He also suffers from autism, which was only mild at first, but gradually became severe after being abducted. Fortunately, he is only a few years old and young enough to intervene.

Now Leo's situation is much better.

Jennie listened carefully. She looked at Leo opposite. The little guy was sitting on the sofa, his feet were still shaking randomly, and his eyes were not dodge. Compared with the previous, his temperament was much more cheerful.