Chapter 34

Suddenly being forced to lie down, Jennie's head was dumbfounded and dizzy.

She looked at Lisa above and smiled: "You are so heavy, you are crushing me to death."

The man's chest is wide and heavy.

Lisa blinked. He didn't move or didn't want to move away. He put his neck to her lips, his low-pitched voice seemed to be begging, "I still bite."

He feels so comfortable.

Lisa's eyes were clean, his eyes filled with desire, as if he couldn't wait and needed to be comforted by a puppy, "Nini bite, me."

I have to say that he raised his head, showing a good-looking neck, as well as a sexy and prominent Adam's apple, which really makes people want to be presumptuous.

Jennie is now a presumptuous person.

"Bite you, bite you, you have to produce more little suns." Jennie touched Manoban's bangs before his forehead, and the little sun in the display frame kept rushing towards her.

She leaned forward actively, her lips opened slightly, and she began to rubbing wildly.

Lisa was tightened by Jennie's pressing hand, wanting to push Jennie to him, greedily asking for more, and more.

At night, the moonlight fell on the balcony, and the surrounding was quiet.

When Jennie woke up, there was darkness in front of her eyes, her head was still a little dizzy, thinking of drinking with Somi in the afternoon, was she drunk afterwards?

She blinked, and with the moonlight outside the window, she gradually adjusted to the dim light before her eyes.

Where is Lisa?

Jennie was about to get up, when her hand suddenly touched the warm body next to her.

She turned her head to look, and instantly met a pair of bright wet eyes in the dimness.

It was too dark around, she couldn't see the look on Lisa's face, she asked him, "I slept for a long time?"

Originally planned to take Lisa around in the afternoon, but she didn't expect her to sleep until dark drunk.

Jennie was a little ashamed, "What time is it? I'll take you downstairs for dinner."

Lisa pursed his lips and gave a hmm.

Jennie reached out to turn on the table lamp beside the bed, the warm light turned on, and the dimness in the room faded away.

Jennie then clearly saw Lisa lying on the bed.

The hair on his forehead was messy, his eyes were bright and wet, the eyelids were thin red, and the skin on his neck was marked with red marks. Even the red sportswear on his body was wrinkled.

He seemed to be bullied again, very pitiful.

Jennie:...

Did she do too much to him when she was drunk?

She's dying, she is so scum

Jennie also saw that there was a shallow tooth mark on Lisa's apple!

Facing Lisa at a loss, with a clean look, Jennie's face was hot and her ears were burning. She was really guilty.

Jennie smiled apologetically to Lisa, she didn't mean it!

Looking at her small inventory again, Jennie was almost blinded by the rows of golden sun.

Looking around, the little sun is crowded together and shining brightly, which is really pleasant to see.

Jennie probably counted it. Before, she got forty little suns, but now, when she was drunk, she got fifty more.