Chapter 107

When Jennie went to pick up Lisa, he was already waiting on the side of the road.

After getting in the car, Lisa pulled down the sweatshirt of his sportswear, revealing his face. Like a puppy, he hummed close to Jennie, his dark eyes looked at her aggrievedly.

He hasn't seen enough to know what it looks like in a wedding dress.

Lisa got close, he smelled the sweetness on Jennie's lips, "I know I know sweetness."

Jennie was stunned. She remembered that she and Rosè had eaten cakes just now, "I just ate cakes, and I brought them to you. Go back and eat them."

Lisa glanced at her ruddy mouth, but did not answer.

In the next second, his handsome face magnified in front of Jennie's eyes. In Jennie's slightly startled gaze, his thin lips pressed against her, and he hooked his small mouth fiercely and slowly withdrew.

The sweetness of Jennie was on the tip of Lisa's tongue, "You have to eat what is in your mouth."

His eyes were clear, reflecting on her, as if he just wanted to taste the cake she had eaten.

Jennie's eyes widened in surprise.

Lisa used to wait for her to kiss him with a shy expression, or eagerly want her to kiss him, but now, he not only learns to take the initiative, but also learns to say shameful things innocently!

At night, Jennie called Old Man Kim. She always felt that it was not easy to meet Seulgi and that tall man today.

She wanted to use the old man's person to look up the details of the other party.

She still clearly remembered how the boss beat Seulgi in the small alley. People like Seulgi would not be able to walk with that boss if it weren't for the greater good.

Jennie had to be suspicious.

When Lisa came in from the outside, he saw Jennie sitting on the bed, holding his legs in contemplation.

She had already taken a shower, wearing a white nightdress, her legs bent, and the skirt slipped down, revealing her tender and slender calves, eye-catching.

Under the light, Jennie's black hair naturally hung behind hee, like a quiet and beautiful girl.

Lisa felt that his Nini looked good.

Jennie looked up at him, "What are you holding in your hand?"

The bright light fell in Jennie's eyes, her eyes were watery, Lisa's chest seemed to have been hit hard, and it was as if he was scratched by a little monster, encouraging him to do something.

Lisa's dark eyes looked at his Nini quietly, and walked to her, "give Nini a drink."

During this period of time, Mother Manoban ordered the kitchen to boil body-replenishing soup for Jennie to drink. She looked good, and her small face became pale and red, and she became more and more fresh and beautiful.

Jennie didn't say much, and took the bowl from Lisa.

The soup has been put for a while, warm and not burning, she sipped it, adding candied dates to the soup, sweet.

Just after she finished drinking, Lisa thoughtfully reached out and put the empty bowl aside, and then looked at her quietly with dark eyes, his appeal was already obvious.

Jennie has counted. In the previous two days in the hotel, she got 4,990 little suns.

Originally, she had been prepared before that it would take at least a month to get so many little suns. However, he didn't expect that on her birthday, Lisa would give her as a birthday present, and so many little suns broke out.