Chapter 41

The banquet is about to begin.

After waiting for a long time, Irene didn't even see Jennie come back. She was a little worried and anxious. Did she find anything?

Irene thought it was impossible in the future. Mother Manoban's abdominal pain was sudden, and even the heavens helped her.

She arranged things very carefully, and she should show no flaws.

Irene recalled all the processes and confirmed that there was no problem before she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, the guests are almost there, let's go out." Mother Manoban got up.

Father Manoban hurriedly supported his wife, "Does it hurt? Or if you continue to rest here, I can just go socializing."

Miyoung looked at her husband's face still a little pale, he was not relieved.

Mother Manoban half leaned on Seojoon, and said slowly: "I'm fine, if you are there, I will tell you if I can't hold it anymore."

"Okay, remember, you can't force it." Father Manoban pulled the broken hair from his wife's ears behind her ears, a touch of tenderness appeared on the still majestic and handsome face.

Irene said: "Mom, Jennie hasn't come back from the bathroom for so long. I don't know if any accidents will happen. I'll go find her."

"No need to find, there are many guests in the venue. It is normal to wait for the bathroom to be longer. Let's go out first. The banquet begins." Mother Manoban is not worried about Jennie's safety. The Manoban family has shares in this hotel. Security is good, no one dares to make trouble here.

In fact, Miyoung guessed that Jennie should have returned to the room to find Lisa.

Thinking that the two young couple's relationship is getting better and better now, Miyoung's face has a little more expression.

Irene wanted to say something, Mother Manoban interrupted her, "Let's go out."

There were a lot of guests attending Manoban's birthday banquet, all of whom attended the famous dignitaries in city B.

Irene was wondering why Jennie would not come yet, but Ningning did not send a message over there, so there should be no accidents.

She regained her mind, and smiled and greeted the wealthy wives who came forward to talk with Miyoung and Father Manoban.

"This is your eldest daughter-in-law?" The Li family's wife looked at Irene. She had seen Manoban family's younger daughter-in-law Jennie before, and the one in front of her was too far behind the other.

"Yes, Irene, ​​this is Mrs. Li."

Irene hurriedly smiled and greeted each other.

Another wife said, "Mrs. Manoban, your daughter-in-law is so familiar, I seem to have seen it somewhere."

Mother Manoban said: "She is a star, maybe you have seen her film on TV."

"Female artist?" Mrs. Wu looked at Irene with more meaningful eyes.

Mother Manoban has no requirements for the younger generation. Irene likes to enter the entertainment industry, and she has no response. In her opinion, no one dares to bully the Manoban family.

But other wives have different ideas.

Some wealthy people don't like people in the entertainment industry. At this moment, hearing Irene is an artist, it is inevitable to have a strange look.

Moreover, the most important thing is that Irene's current appearance is not considered to be picky in the presence of so many golden wives.

It is said that her family background is average. Although the eldest young master of the Manoban family is an adopted son, the second young master never shows his face and is physically ill. Young Master Manoban now manages the Manoban Group with his father Manoban.