Chapter 102

Jennie heard Mother Manoban's words, and she realized that her birthday was approaching, which was the same day as her original birthday.

"I'm going to hold a banquet for you that day. Your birthday will definitely be celebrated." Mother Manoban-with joy on her face, "Or if you have any ideas, you can bring them up."

"Mom, it's okay to call the shots, I don't have any opinion." In the past, Jennie's birthday was handled by her parents. She is used to it.

"Well, I will start to choose the venue in the afternoon, as well as the dresses and jewelry." The more Miyoung thought about it, the more she felt that there were a lot of things to prepare. She treated Jennie as a daughter. Of course.

Jennie received a call from Elder Kim. According to his old man, the Kim family celebrated her birthday and held a grand birthday party.

Jennie told him that the Manoban family would also celebrate for her.

Elder Kim had to sigh, then turned his head and said, "On your birthday, Grandpa-will definitely come."

Jennie smiled sweetly, coaxing his old man-he would definitely wait for him to come.

Even Grandma Song knew about Jennie's birthday, and she specifically told Mother Manoban to celebrate.

Jennie felt that he was the calmest one. There was also Lisa who was calm. Jennie felt that he didn't even know her birthday time.

In the company.

When Jisoo passed by Lisa's location, Lisa was yelled at.

"Young Master Lisa." Because of a common topic in private recently, Jisoo felt that he suddenly seemed to be a comrade-in-arms with Lisa.

"Return the book to you, I'm finished reading it." Lisa took out from his red backpack-a book with a cover on the desk.

Jisoo was so frightened that he quickly looked around, and immediately hugged the book in his arms, "Master Lisa, have you finished reading it?"

Lisa responded slowly—"Yes."

In fact, Jisoo felt that it would be better to find a few movies to send to Lisa, and it was more straightforward. However, he was worried that Lisa would be ruined, so he was still reserved-a little bit, and found-the book.

Jisoo was holding the book, feeling hot, lest he might be discovered by others, he quickly said, "Master Lisa, then I'll go ahead."

Lisa nodded.

Jisoo suddenly remembered something, he still reminded Lisa: "That..."

Jisoo looked a little uncomfortable. He sorted out the words before he said: "For the first time, it's better to be in a beautifully furnished environment, which is easier to cultivate emotions."

He also lacks experience, but at least he has better hands than Lisa, a newbie who hasn't hit the road at all.

Lisa noted that the environment should be beautiful.

"Master Lisa, if you are nervous, you can prepare red wine and drink-a little bit of courage." Jisoo remembered his first night, his palms were so nervous that he kept sweating on his palms.

He felt that Lisa would definitely be as nervous as him.

Lisa didn't know what fear was, but he thought intimately about what to do if he knew what to be afraid of, so he took it down and wanted to prepare red wine.

"Also, it must be gentle." Jisoo was from here.

Looking at Lisa with clean eyes, he looked around and saw no one passing by. He pressed his voice and reminded him, "It also has to be lasting. This is a matter of face."