Chapter 71

Jennie couldn't help telling him, "It's winter to warm the bed. It's not necessary now in the hot weather."

Lisa blinked, pretending that he didn't understand, he didn't want to go back to sleep.

Jennie felt that Lisa in front of him was like an ignorant evildoer, always trying to induce her to do something bad.

She suddenly remembered what the Overlord had said, the next time she needed to consume 600 little suns, she exchanged for a 2% halo today, only 86 little suns were left, and the distance was 600, which was too much difference.

Thinking of this, Jennie's head moved closer to Lisa, and deliberately hooked him, "Do you want me to kiss you?"

Lisa's dark eyes lit up, "I want it."

He doesn't know what rejection is, he only knows that he likes to touch Nini.

Jennie lifted her upper body and pressed it against Lisa's chest. She lowered her head, her lips falling on Lisa's forehead.

Feeling the softness of his eyebrows, Lisa reminded Jennie a little anxiously: "Wrong, wrong."

Nini kisses are in the wrong place.

Jennie held back a smile, "What's wrong?"

Lisa pursed his lips, his low muffled voice was particularly clear in the quiet night, "Kiss here." He pointed his finger at his lips.

Jennie's eyes were smiling, "Not in a hurry."

She harvested the small sun that popped up in the display frame above Lisa's head, and even if there was only one, it couldn't be wasted.

Her lips moved slowly and landed on Lisa's tall nose, the second little sun.

"Know, know, know..."

Lisa was a little impatient, his eyebrows were itchy, and the tip of his nose was a little numb, like a small ant crawling over it slowly, and then took a small bite.

Jennie held the bad water in his eyes, which was deliberately teasing him. Her lips lightly fell on the corners of his lips, and the third little sun bounced out.

Lisa shook his hand on one side, unable to restrain himself from trying to tighten it.

The corners of Lisa's lips were a little cold, and Jennie stayed for two seconds deliberately, trying to move away, but Lisa stopped him in the next instant.

Little white rabbits will bite people when they are pressed, let alone a teased little milk dog.

Jennie fought back fiercely. Just when Jennie was about to evacuate, he held up his head and kissed her tightly. Then, his hand moved to the back of Jennie's head and pushed her toward him.

living comfortably without anybody's help.

The thirteenth little sun bounced out.

Lisa had no problem with his IQ, he just accepted the information slowly, with a long arc, and language barriers. After coming down several times, he had already learned a lot under the guidance of Jennie.

Jennie was completely dumbfounded. She originally wanted to tease Lisa, but she didn't expect that he could not help tease so much and took the initiative.

Lisa was very serious. He studied every part of Jennie's mouth in a jerky and ignorant way, not even letting go of the root of his tongue.

The twenty-third little sun.

The thirty-third little sun.

The forty-third little sun.

Jennie lowered her eyes and faced Lisa in darkness. She looked at her eyes, kissed like this, and was being watched. She was so ashamed that her toes were curled up.