Chapter 106

Lisa got the secret instruction from Mother Manoban to let Jennie take a good rest. He knew that it was good for Jennie. Therefore, no matter how restless the little monster in his chest was, he had been obedient and not entangled these days Jennie.

On Friday, Rosè made an appointment with Jennie.

She agreed to Jisoo's marriage proposal, and the two had a good day set, and then they entered a series of pre-marriage preparations.

Rosè likes Jennie very much, not only because Jennie saved her, she also likes Jennie's overly beautiful appearance and personality.

She regards Jennie as the goddess she admires, and today she specifically came out with Jennie, hoping that the other party will accompany her to choose a wedding dress.

"Sister Jennie, no, Jennie, what do you think of me wearing this?" Rosè's face has always been filled with joy. It can be seen that she feels very happy to marry Jisoo.

"It's pretty good, you can try it."

Rosè looks beautiful and sweet, and she is very suitable for many styles of wedding dresses.

"Then I will try it."

Jennie waited outside the dressing room, she casually looked at other styles, one of which was a retro-designed wedding dress that surprised her.

"This is a newly launched design. I came to the store yesterday, miss. If you are interested, you can try it." The girl in front of me is extremely beautiful. The female clerk has seen many customers, and this is the first time I have met such a beautiful one. .

Jennie smiled, "I'm already married."

The female clerk was taken aback for a moment, and she quickly apologized, "I'm sorry."

Jennie hooked her lips, "Take it off, I want to try."

She hasn't worn her wedding dress, and Lisa has never seen her wearing a wedding dress.

The female clerk was still very clever, she went to take off the wedding dress immediately, and did not ask much.

At this time, Rosè changed her wedding dress and walked out with a sweet and pure breath that suits her well.

"It's very beautiful." Jennie said with a smile, "It's just that the waist is a little tight here, is the size smaller?"

Rosè blushed, "I've been indulgent recently, and I can't help myself every day. I blame Jisoo for making delicious dishes."

Her culinary skills are not good, and she has no talent for cooking. Jisoo is the opposite. He is good at cooking. Moreover, she specially enrolled in a cooking class for her and studied for a period of time.

The dishes Jisoo cooks now are so delicious that people can swallow their tongues.

Moreover, Jisoo thinks that a girl is a bit fleshy to look good. He always wants to fatten her, but she can't control her mouth. If the two parties cooperate, she will become fat.

Jennie could see that Rosè and Jisoo's relationship was very good. Even when Jisoo was mentioned, her eyes were bright, "Then do you need to change the code?"

"No."

Rosè's  bit his lip, "I'll definitely be able to reduce it in such a long time. I won't accept Jisoo's feeding anymore."

Jennie nodded. At this moment, the female clerk took off the retro wedding dress, and she handed it to Jennie.

"This wedding dress is really good-looking, and I just found it." Rosè said: "However, it doesn't suit me."