116

In the ear, Lisa complained in a low voice that she didn't want him, lost him, and his tone was full of grievance and pity.

It looked like a Coyote abandoned by the owner, groaning and crying why the owner didn't want him.

Jennie's heart trembled and trembled.

Lisa didn't see it, her lips were raised high, and her eyes were bright. Whether he lost his memory or not, Lisa was still the same Lisa in front of her.

Under the light, both sides of Jennie's face were flushed, and she clung her hands on Lisa's shoulders with joy. She asked him, "When did you start recording the diary?"

"junior high school."

Lisa told her, "It was written in the notebook, at the birthday party, I took advantage of stranged sister for not paying attention, secretly, invisible to everyone, and kissed you."

Jennie was taken aback, she remembered that it was Lisa who saw other people kissing on the rooftop and learned badly.

It turned out that at that time, he had written it down on a small book.

Jennie chuckled, Lisa was really too cute.

Jennie had just drunk, her eyes were watery, and she had slanderous intent. Her face was a little bit bad, and she deliberately asked Lisa, "What else is recorded on the notebook? Is there a record of how we kissed? let me see."

Lisa's cold white face suddenly turned red under Jennie's gaze, and he didn't say anything.

Jennie found it strange. She had seen Lisa red with pointed ears before, and this was the first time she saw him blushing.

That's right, before Lisa didn't know what shame was. What he showed was physical reaction, but now Lisa has returned to normal. He knows what shame is and what will make him ashamed.

Jennie found it strange, she leaned close to him, "Is that right?"

The soft lips deliberately touched Lisa's. In the next instant, ten small suns popped up in the display frame above his head, and the original cloud of lightning was long gone.

Just a light touch made Lisa's heart beat wildly without restraint.

Now he has only fragmentary experience in his dreams. This is the first time he has been kissed.

"Nini..."

The numb, soft feeling made Lisa panicked. Obviously at the company, he has become the little President Manoban of others, but now, he is more young and helpless than before.

The little monster in his chest yelled to jump out.

Jennie saw that not only was Lisa's handsome face flushed, but also the roots of his neck.

She couldn't help but laughed lowly, and slammed her head into his chest with a trembling laugh. He was still her great treasure.

Lisa realized that he was being watched by the girl as a joke. His dark eyes were full of shame. He wrapped his arm around the girl's waist uncontrollably, and said weakly to Jennie, "You wait for me to remember……"

Jennie smiled and curled her eyes, "Well, remember it quickly."

Near the end of the banquet, Jennie returned to Old Man Kim's side.

Wearing a bright red suit, Lisa stood quietly in the corner, looking at Jennie from a distance.

His cold-white handsome face was flushed, his eyes were wet, and he touched the corners of his lips with his fingertips uncontrollably.