Chapter 79

The next day, when Jennie woke up, she opened her eyes and Lisa's magnified handsome face was in front of her.

He got close, almost touching her face.

Dark eyes looked at her quietly, with a slight smile in his eyes.

"Morning." Jennie touched his handsome face and looked at the bunch of golden sun above his head. She knew he had kissed her again just now.

She put away the 20 little suns in his display box, plus the remaining 8 in her small inventory, there are only 28 little suns in total, which is pitiful.

Lisa held the hand that Jennie stretched out, he put her on his chest, muffled with a lazy voice, he slowly said: "Dancing here, knowing and touching."

Under his palm, Jennie felt a violent beating.

She remembered that on the cable car, the young Lisa pressed her hand in the same way, clutched his chest, and said to her in a dumb voice, "It's my sister's fault."

Thinking of this, Jennie's palms numb, and his fingertips are crisp.

"Do you remember being on the cable car?" At that time, Lisa was a freshman. It has been several years, and it was such a small move. He still remember?

Lisa did not hum. He pressed Jennie's hand with his hand, and held it on his chest. His face was pressed against Jennie's delicate cheek, he rubbed it, and he was reluctant to leave.

When eating breakfast, Jennie heard Miyoung mentioned Seulgi.

She pricked her ears and listened carefully.

"Did not you hand over a company project to Seulgi a while ago? How did he handle it?"

"He has strong learning ability, which is not bad." Manoban's father recognized Seulgi's ability.

Mother Manoban said with a smile: "He has been in the company for more than a year, and it seems that it is time to make some achievements. With him to help you share the burden, you don't need to be so tired."

More than a year?

Jennie narrowed the look of surprise in his eyes.

She remembered that Seulgi joined the Manoban Group in his freshman year. At that time, he was young and his work ability was very strong. He won the recognition of the group and laid a solid foundation in the Manoban Group.

Did Seulgi only join the Manoban Group a year ago?

There is a lot of time difference.

Jennie's eyes had a pleasant color. It seems that the incident of Lisa being pushed into the water by Seulgi before did arouse the suspicion of Manoban's father and Manoban's mother. Otherwise, it would not have been so many years before he Join the company.

Jennie is satisfied.

Seulgi has not yet established himself in the Manoban Group, and his energy can only be spent on the company for the time being.

When returning to school, Jennie ran into Zhou Qing.

The other girl leaned in mysteriously, "Jennie, have you watched the school forum? You are on fire."

On the school celebration, Jennie played the vicious sister. She was so beautiful that she amazed the whole school when she appeared on stage. Many people took pictures of her and put them on the forum. The following messages were all asking for her name and contact information.

And this morning, someone put a picture of Jennie sitting with a red boy holding hands. The famous flowers are in charge, and the boys are all heartbroken.