Chapter 40

The banquet was about to begin. Mother Manoban had taken medicine and drank hot water, which relieved a lot.

Jennie sat aside, and saw that Miyoung's face improved a lot, and she felt relieved.

Jennie stood up.

"Where are you going?" Irene responded quickly, "The banquet is about to begin. We are going to go out. Now only Seulgi is outside to entertain guests. He must be too busy."

Irene turned her head, she smiled and spoke to Miyoung coquettishly: "Mom, you must not favor Jennie and let her be lazy."

Mother Manoban patted her hand, "There is nothing to help here, Jennie don't need to stay here."

Irene continued: "I still want to be with Jennie, to accompany you on the stage with your mother, and get some golden light."

Mother Manoban thinks that tonight's eldest daughter-in-law, her mouth is especially good at talking, "Just your mouth is poor."

Jennie glanced at Irene carefully, her eyes twitched slightly, "I just stood up and didn't say a word. You waited for me with a lot of words, and you finished them."

Irene breathed.

Jennie smiled and said, "I'm just going to the bathroom. What are you nervous about?"

The expression on Irene's face eased, "Am I nervous?" She sighed, "Just now mother had a sudden situation. I was scared to death. I haven't recovered yet."

Mother Manoban had a sudden stomachache, which she hadn't expected at all.

She had other plans, but now Mother Manoban is sick for a better reason.

Jennie gave her a straight look, said nothing, and walked out of the lounge.

At the moment when the door of the lounge was closed, Jennie's face sank.

She lifted the skirt and quickly ran to the elevator entrance.

The hotel room.

The light of the candle swayed slightly, and through the light, I saw that Lisa's cold white face on the sofa was stained with a light red.

His thin lips were pressed tightly, and his eyebrows furrowed.

The body of the waitress wearing a red uniform at her feet seemed to be softened into water. Under the light, her eyes were glowing, and she looked up at the outstanding man in front of her.

She had contacted several men, but none of them could compare to this Mr. Manoban.

So what if he has autism, he has good looks and family, even if he doesn't speak his whole life, but he is much better than those poor men with greasy, bald head, beer belly, and tone of voice.

For a person like Mr. Manoban , perhaps she has only one chance to come into contact in her life.

She must seize the opportunity.

The waitress wanted her upper body to be close to Lisa's legs. She repeated: "Mr. Manoban, I am your sister."

Lisa raised his eyes, his dark eyes were blank and ignorant, his gaze fell on the waitress's face from a distance.

The waitress looked at Lisa, and she looked happy.

Lisa pursed his lips, his voice was low and dumb, "Ugly, you."

You are ugly.

The waitress was shocked.

Then, she heard the man's muffled voice with anger, "Get out of you."