Chapter 98

Jennie was forced to lean against the wall, with Lisa's clear breath in his nose.

She was a little unsteady, her hands could only cling to Lisa's neck.

In the dim light, her breathing became more and more unstable, and she was almost snatched away by Lisa.

In the next second, she heard the bodyguard's suspicious voice suddenly appeared: "Master Lisa?"

Jennie's face turned red in an instant, and she was pushed against the wall by Lisa and was entangled anxiously by him. Fortunately, the bodyguard could not see her.

And Lisa didn't care about the existence of bodyguards at all. He only felt that the strange sister's mouth was so sweet, he wanted more.

Standing next to the bodyguard watching, Jennie could continue, she pushed Lisa with her hand, trying to retreat.

Lisa anxiously followed, Jennie pushed again, but Lisa remained motionless, she discovered for the first time that the little nerd had more energy than her.

The bodyguard and Leo were one big and one young, watching Lisa with two pairs of eyes, and they had not left yet.

Jennie was anxious and bit him subconsciously. Lisa trembled all over, feeling that the lower lip bitten by the strange sister was a bit numb.

Jennie turned his head when he was in a daze, and his face was hot.

Seeing Lisa's thin lips searching for her, she hurriedly covered her mouth with her hand, "Someone is watching, no way."

After speaking, she let go and took his hand, "We are going back."

Lisa pursed his lips. He didn't respond, turned around and glared at the bodyguard fiercely.

The bodyguard was a bit at a loss. He seemed to be hated by Master Lisa?

When returning, Mother Manoban saw Lisa coming back with a child, even though she had heard the report from the bodyguard on the phone, she was still shocked.

"Lisa, this is the child you saved?" Mother Manoban did not object to Lisa bringing a strange child back. For Mother Manoban, she supported her no matter what the son did.

When he came to a strange place, Leo tightly pulled Lisa's clothes and followed him.

"Come here, Auntie, let Auntie see you." Mother Manoban waved to Leo.

Leo ignored her.

Mother Manoban stretched over, trying to touch his hand, the next second, Leo dodged.

Such a familiar reaction made Mother Manoban pause. She looked at Leo's eyes with confusion and softness when she looked at Leo, "Don't be afraid, Auntie won't hurt you."

Leo did not answer, still clinging to Lisa's side.

Mother Manoban was not angry either, she asked the servant to prepare some snacks that children liked to eat.

"Lisa took Leo to buy clothes just now?" Mother Manoban had heard the bodyguard report on the phone.

"Madam, Young Master Lisa personally picked out the child's clothes, pants, and shoes."

Mother Manoban was very pleasantly surprised.

She didn't expect her son to choose these. It seems that his son really likes this child. " you will wash the newly bought clothes first. You have to wash the new clothes before you can wear them. Find out the clothes from when Lisa were a kid."

"Okay, the young master's clothes have been well preserved when he was a child, and they will be regularly washed and air-dried. They are very clean." Huasao said, "I will look for it now."