Chapter 60

Jennie agreed to take Lisa to see off his grandmother.

The young man was still wearing red pajamas. Jennie only realized that Lisa had come down barefoot.

Obviously, he was in a hurry.

"Go change clothes and put on shoes." Jennie took his hand and walked upstairs.

Lisa obediently followed Jennie's side, he raised his eyes to look at her, only at her.

The teenager is like a little milk beast who has just been born, learning to perceive the world with Jennie little by little.

To see off grandma, Manoban is definitely not suitable for wearing red clothes.

However, in addition to the red clothes in Lisa's closet, there was only school uniforms left, so she had to ask him to change into the blue and white school uniforms.

"You lower your head." Jennie stood in front of Lisa.

Compared to the last time I met, the teenager who has graduated from high school has grown a lot, and she needs to look up at him.

His young eyebrows frowned, unhappy and sad, and a pair of beautiful eyes looked at her quietly, blankly.

Jennie bends her lips, she stretched out her hand to help the boy smooth the bangs on his forehead, "Don't worry, I'm here."

It was she who pulled Lisa out of his enclosed little hard shell, and she would guard him.

The housekeeper was going to the funeral. He also needed to be responsible for the follow-up work. He was about to get on the car when he saw Lisa coming here.

"Second Young Master." He wondered how Lisa came out.

Lisa didn't answer, he walked to the car and opened the door to sit in.

"Second Young Master, where are you going?" The butler wanted to stop.

Lisa lowered his head.

"Tell the housekeeper, you are going to see grandma." Jennie stood aside and guided Lisa.

The butler looked at the time and said, "Master, I still have urgent things to work on. Shall I send you back to the house?"

Lisa lowered his head and didn't move. He slowly said, "Grandma, go and see."

The butler was a little surprised, "Master, do you want to see the old lady?"

Jennie whispered in his ear: "Tell him you are going."

Lisa repeated stubbornly: "Grandma, go and see, I'm going to see."

The butler looked at Lisa with a complicated expression. He knew that his wife and Mr. Manoban had just left the Manoban family, and they didn't mean to lead Young Master Lisa.

First, there were many guests at the funeral, and the young master’s situation was special and inconvenient. Second, the old lady passed away next to Young Master Lisa. There was a barrier between the family members of the old lady, and even the wife could not accept this fact for the time being.

"Master, you really..." The butler hesitated. The old lady loved the grandson of the young master very much during her lifetime. The young master didn't understand feelings, or his feelings were slower and his reaction was slower, but he was not without feelings.

Young Master Lisa also wanted to send off the old lady.

The butler pondered for a while before he said: "Master, you can get in the car." If the husband and wife blame it, he will bear it.