Chapter 87

There are many metal edges and corners on the crystal chandelier, She could not imagine the consequences of the chandelier falling.

Jennie didn't think much about it, and instantly consumed 30 little suns to show up, and rushed towards Lisa.

The body suddenly fell into a soft embrace, and there was a sweet fragrance from the tip of his nose.

Lisa looked at Jennie who was holding him blankly, a look of joy appeared in the dark bottom of his eyes.

Strange sister, hug him.

However, in the next second, Lisa saw the huge crystal lamp fall, and he was about to fall on Jennie's body. His heart beat suddenly. Lisa hadn't realized what was going on. He hugged Jennie, his body. To the side.

Before dodge, the crystal lamp fell.

Jennie felt Lisa tense and hugged her tightly, his ears were muffled.

"Lisa."

The little boy was pushed to one side, crying with fright.

He saw what fell from above hit the ground and broke to the ground.

Jennie quickly got out of Lisa's arms and hurriedly checked his back, "Are you injured?"

Jennie opened Lisa's hand trembling. She was not afraid of being injured. As long as she was not dead, even if she was injured, her injury would heal when she returned to an invisible state.

"I don't need you to save me, Lisa, you just need to protect yourself." Jennie was distressed and anxious.

Lisa's back was smashed red, and the position of his back waist was scratched by the metal corners of the crystal lamp, a small piece of skin was scraped off, and blood began to bleed.

Jennie was shocked, so he was still injured, and he was injured in the same position.

She didn't change his injury.

"To protect strange sister." Lisa did not feel any pain, but because his clothes were pulled up by strange sister, his dark eyes were a bit shy.

Hearing this, Jennie took a deep look at Lisa, his feelings for her were so pure that her chest was hot and the corners of her eyes were sore.

What to do, she wants to like him to death.

Jennie saw that his wound was a bit deep, but he had no medical tools around him, so he could only go to the hospital for treatment.

"Let's leave first." Jennie frowned, and the fire grew stronger.

She walked to the little boy, "Stop crying,sister will take you out to find mom and dad."

The little boy looks five or six years old, with exquisite features and baby fat, very cute.

The little boy ignored Jennie and continued to cry with open mouth, as if screaming in fright.

"Are you scared?" Jennie stretched out his hand, trying to hold his hand and take him away, but the little boy dodges her hand, not touching, and continues to cry.

Jennie was taken aback.

When Lisa heard the little boy not listening to Jennie's words, he reprimanded the little boy dryly, "Don't cry!"

As soon as his words fell, the little boy cried, he sobbed a few times, and stopped miraculously.

The little boy listened to what Lisa said.

"don't cry anymore. be really obedient. Let's leave here." Jennie was worried that something might happen, and she wanted to take Lisa out of the hotel immediately.