Chapter 78

The distance between the cable car and the cable car is not too close, and the current sun is fierce, reflecting the light falling on the glass, making it difficult to see the situation inside the glass.

The tall bodyguard in black clothes put his head on the glass of the cable car, he wanted to see what Young Master Lisa was doing.

I saw in the front, the young master suddenly put on the red hoodie's body sideways, and his head lowered to the side, as if shaking.

In the cable car in front, there is very little space.

The young man has a long posture, and his small space is almost half occupied by him. In addition, his body can’t wait to stick to her. Jennie only feels that the place where he sits is getting narrower and narrower, and her breathing is getting more and more unstable. .

The young and curious boy is too terrible.

Jennie discovered that Lisa is now more proactive and more curious than when he was in young

She kissed his lips. The boy was tight, with thin lips wrapped around her, eagerly wanting more, even testing her various reactions.

Lisa is too jerky now.

He didn't have any skills, he just licked Jennie's little mouth.

Sister strange is fragrant.

Strange sister is sweet.

Strange sister's mouth is very soft.

Lisa's thin eyes trembled, shame in his eyes, but his lips were getting harder. He liked to kiss his sister like this.

Jennie wanted to retreat, but the boy didn't want to stop at all. He pestered her, clumsy and impatient.

His head moved around, like a little milky dog ​​who was at a loss and desperately needs the master's comfort.

Jennie's hand clung to his shoulders, and Lisa became even more excited. His head moved more vigorously, covered by the red hat, and the warm breath fell on Jennie's face, making her blush.

The light in front of Jennie was blocked by the young man's head, and she could only see him.

She met his dark eyes, blank, ignorant, and lustful inside.

The bodyguard in the cable car behind frowned and stared at Lisa in front of him. He was puzzled. The young master's body was lowering more and more, as if he couldn't wait to oppress something, his head was lowered and lowered, shaking his hat. He blocked his profile.

What's more, the bodyguard saw that Lisa seemed to be forcing something to the corner of the cable car, and his body was almost sticking to it.

The bodyguard couldn't guess what Lisa was doing, so he could only continue to observe and pay attention to his situation.

Outside the cable car, you can have a panoramic view of the beauty of the scenic spot.

However, Lisa didn't look at it at all. Only his strange sister was in his beautiful peach blossom eyes.

When the cable car approached the end, Jennie pushed Lisa and evacuated back.

Jennie's face was flushed, and his eyes were soaked in water, incredibly beautiful.

Lisa lowered his head and stared at her blankly. His chest was full, as if he was holding his favorite thing, "Strange sister, mine."

His dark eyes were full of his strange sister.

I don't know how long it took for the cable car to reach the station.

Lisa took Jennie's hand, reluctantly, and got out of the car after a while.