Chapter 8

In the car.

Jennie looked at the side, Lisa with a dark cloud popping up in the display box above her head, she thought it was funny.

Some people with autism will repeat the same thing every day according to a fixed habit. If they are interrupted or stopped, they will feel unhappy or upset.

Lisa always runs in the morning every day. In the afternoon, he does jigsaw puzzles, plays computer games, and reads books at the same time. It is like setting a timed alarm clock. His behavior is rigid and boring.

Being taken out by Jennie broke his fixed behavior, Lisa was unhappy.

Jennie first asked Lisa's mother for the matter of taking Lisa out. Mother Manoban was surprised, but she immediately agreed. After all, Lisa hadn’t stepped out of Manoban's house for a long time. She hoped that her son would have more contact with outsiders. Other people communicate and relieve the condition.

Jennie was able to let Lisa go out, of course she was very happy.

When the two went out, Mother Manoban sent a few bodyguards to protect them, and even more, Mother Manoban gave Jennie a card, which was Lisa's secondary card.

The butler reminded Jennie that there is no limit to the card.

Jennie is a wise woman, knowing that the butler's reminder must be meant by Minyoung

There is no limit for a card, she can spend it at will, and after spending Lisa's money, she needs to take good care of Lisa.

For Mother Manoban, as long as Jennie is good to Lisa absolutely, she can be good to Jennie, and nothing can be more important than her son.

Jennie never dreamed that there would be such a good thing, even if they didn't say it, she would have been kind to Lisa and wanted to make him happy.

The car stopped in front of the mall.

Jennie got out of the car first, and Lisa pursed his lips before coming down.

He is still wearing a red sweater and a pair of black casual trousers. He is tall and has outstanding eyebrows, even if he stands quietly by the car, it is very attractive.

"Let's go in." Now that Mother Manoban gave her Lisa's card, she wouldn't rather wait to fill her empty cloakroom immediately.

Lisa lowered his head without humming the people coming and going at the entrance of the mall.

Jennie saw that the small black cloud above his head seemed to have eaten a catalyst, slowly increasing.

Is he even more unhappy?

Lisa is tall, and I would rather know that he has to raise his head and tiptoe slightly before he gets close to his ear, "Don't be afraid, I will hold your hand, and you just follow me."

She stretched out her hand to hold Lisa's big hand hanging beside her.

His hands are a bit cold, his fingers are slender, and his knuckles are distinct. They look the same as his, and they look good.

"Let's go."

Lisa's eyes fell on his hands, and the soft touch was strange, but he didn't hate it.

Jennie led Lisa into the mall, and the bodyguards behind him were too eye-catching. She told that they don't need to be too close.

There are many people in the mall. Jennie clearly felt Lisa's hand tightening, and he approached her.

The small black cloud in the display frame became bigger.