Chapter 13

It's not the first time that Jennie is holding Lisa, but she used to hold Lisa. She has a small body and a lot of flesh, with a smell of milk.

And now, in her arms is the grown-up Lisa.

It was completely different from when he was a child. His body was broad, strong, and his breath was clear. His hot face was against her neck, and he would rather feel that the skin there was going to burn.

"Do you want to drink water?" Jennie pursed her lips, she felt a little thirsty.

Lisa's head rubbed against Jennie's shoulder, like a restless bug, moving constantly, "Cool, you."

Does he think she is cold?

Jennie felt strange, "Lisa, how much wine did you drink just now?"

Lisa's dark eyes became moist, his expression dull, "Two."

Two cups?

Jennie couldn't help frowning.

She didn't drink. When the servant was pouring wine to everyone, she asked the servant to skip her and Lisa directly. There were no wine glasses in their seats.

Was someone deliberately letting Lisa drink?

Jennie's face sank.

At this time, Lisa's hands on her waist were tightening, as if wishing his whole body to cling to her.

Jennie was so hugged that she could barely breathe, she softly coaxed him, "Is it very hot? Except for heat, what else is uncomfortable?"

She tried to get out of his embrace, "I will sleep with you for a while, and the alcohol will go away when you wake up."

Lisa did not answer.

Jennie had to stretch out his hand to hold his head pasted her neck. Just as she lifted it up, she saw the three golden suns in the display frame above Lisa's head.

☀☀☀

Under her gaze, another popped up.

Jennie's eyes rounded.

Four!

She didn't know what was going on, did Lisa like to drink?

Jennie held his face, looked closely, his cold white complexion was flushed, his peachy eyes became black and shiny, the little nerd was not afraid to look at her this time, her clean and moist eyes were reflected in her. Figure.

"Stick to me." Lisa's voice was low and dull, as if he was not satisfied that she didn't let him hold her.

Looking at the little sun above his head, Jennie was in a good mood, but thinking that he was happy because of drinking, she had to teach him, "Drinking is bad behavior. You can't touch alcohol in the future."

Fortunately, she was by his side this time, and if he was drunk next time, a deliberate bad guy could easily abduct him.

Jennie was broken, "Boys should protect themselves when they are outside!"

She touched Lisa's outstanding face with her hand, "You know?"

At the moment of touching, the four little suns all flew towards Jennie.

Jennie smiled and curled his eyes instantly.

Feeling the coolness of her fingertips, Lisa rubbed his face fondly, extricating himself from a humming little milk dog.

She let go of her hand, and his face was chasing to press.

Jennie felt funny, she was so bad, she deliberately asked him, "Do you still want me to hold?"