Chapter 51

Jennie felt that it was like a small space, enclosed around it.

"Lisa."

Jennie moved closer to the black figure, she knew it was him.

In the dimness, the young man raised his eyes, smelling the familiar scent at the tip of his nose, and stretched out his hand.

The cool fingertips fell on Jennie's face, gently touching, depicting her facial features, eyebrows, nose, and mouth.

After a while, Lisa withdrew his hand, his low voice was a little bit of joy, "Strange sister."

Strange sister, it's back.

Jennie heard Lisa respond to her, her eyes were happy, but before she could react, she was pulled into her arms by the teenager in the next instant.

The young man's chest was not as broad and strong as when he was growing up, but it was strong and hot, and he would rather be blindly held in his arms by him.

Lisa lowered his head, with his head buried in Jennie's shoulder, he muttered in a low voice: "Strange sister."

"Don't be afraid, I'm here." Jennie comforted him, not knowing what he was being bullied this time.

The space around is not large, so she and Lisa can only sit with their feet bent, even standing up.

"Where is this place?" Jennie asked him.

Lisa rubbed his head against her shoulder, like an attached little milk dog, without humming.

"It's okay, I'll take you out." Jennie thought Lisa was scared.

"Are you hurt?"

In the darkness, Jennie reached out to touch Lisa's face and body, trying to check whether he was injured.

Lisa was very obedient, and he cooperated with Jennie's inspection.

He felt her soft hands touching his body, very comfortable, especially as he inadvertently swiped across his waist and abdomen, Lisa couldn't help but snorted.

Like a little beast being attacked, it uttered a cry.

"It hurts here?" Jennie was taken aback, and hurried to touch the place she had just stroked.

The boy's body was uncontrollable, and instantly tightened, a little uncomfortable, and a little comfortable, he stared blankly at Jennie in the dark.

"Strange sister, sister..." Lisa lightly yelled, his low-pitched voice in the narrow space made people's ears soft.

Jennie blushed, and she hurriedly withdrew her hand. She didn't know what happened to Lisa?

Young Lisa had reacted like this before, Adult Lisa was exactly the same as him.

It really stays the same.

The only difference is that Lisa can still express it in shame, he still needs it.

And Lisa would only call her blankly, even more jerky and ignorant than young Lisa.

Knowing that he was not injured, Jennie blushed and withdrew his hand.

The boy's dark eyes looked at Jennie quietly, and then said in a low voice: "Strange sister..."

Jennie bullied him and didn't understand anything now. She stretched out her hand and squeezed his face, "I will save you later."

She confirmed that it was an iron box, and she didn't know why Lisa was locked here.

"You wait for me here, I'll be back soon."