Chapter 85

After one morning, Jennie felt that she was cruel to Lisa. she got 300 little suns, plus the previous 123, and now there are 423 little suns.

There was a piece of gold in her mind. Jennie looked at the flushed face of Lisa next to her, his eyes were black and bright, his neck and ears were red, his collar was wide open, and his clothes were messy Lisa, who looked like she was squeezed by her. Ruthless little pitiful.

She reached out to touch his hot handsome face, "We will continue when we go back."

he was squeezed too much just now. There was no sun popping out on his forehead, nose, mouth, chin, even his Adam's apple and collarbone.

Need to raise again.

Lisa thought that after Jennie went back, she still kissed him like this, touched him, his face was joyful, and his eyes brightened.

Jennie smiled and curled his eyes. She helped him arrange the crooked red collar. The little nerd was good and bullied. I don’t know if his autism will recover well in the future, or whether it will be as good as it is now.

It's time to return in the afternoon.

When Jennie and Lisa were taking the elevator down, they happened to ran into Jisoo who was going downstairs at the same time.

"Master Lisa, Miss Jennie." Jisoo was wearing a blue shirt today with a white shirt underneath. The sun is handsome and he can't see any problems.

Jennie smiled and nodded in response.

Standing behind Jennie and Lisa, Jisoo took out his mobile phone and said, "I am going back now. I should be able to get home before dark. Don't worry about me."

In front, Jennie's eyes flashed with a different color, she turned her head, smiled and asked Jisoo, "Are you talking to your girlfriend?"

Jisoo touched his head embarrassedly, "Yes, when I go out, I am used to reporting whereabouts."

Jennie blinked, "You are so self-conscious. Few boyfriends are as self-conscious as you."

Next to him, Lisa squeezed Jennie's hand tightly, and he pursed his lips, as if he did understand, if he was out, and he also want to report his whereabouts to Nini.

take note of it.

Hearing what Jennie said, Jisoo was even more embarrassed, "This way she will feel more secure."

Lisa listened carefully, although he don't know what a sense of security is, but if someone else has it, he also needs to know it.

Jennie smiled, "Is it convenient for me to see what your girlfriend looks like? I'm a little curious, Assistant Jisoo, what does your girlfriend look like?"

Jisoo is happy to talk about his girlfriend with others, "Yes." He opened the photo library, which was full of photos of himself and his girlfriend.

Looking at the beautiful and lovely girl in the photo, Jennie darkened her eyes, she praised: "So beautiful."

She confirmed that the girlfriend whom Jisoo said was the one she had met, and that the other party had already had an accident and passed away.

Jisoo heard Jennie praise her girlfriend more than he heard others praise herself. "Rosè must be very happy to hear Miss Kim praise her."

Girlfriends often say that girls like to listen to good words of praise, the more the better.

Jennie tentatively said, "I really want to meet your girlfriend if I have a chance. I think she must be a cheerful girl."