Chapter 84

After hanging up the phone, Jennie suddenly remembered what Sister Huang had said that the death of Jisoo's girlfriend and a professor had been in the news.

Jennie had already asked Mother Manoban about the graduation party time. Because Lisa was injured that day, Mother Manoban still remembered how many years, months and days it was that day.

Jennie began to search the relevant news that day.

She didn't know how long she finally found relevant news. The report was about a drunk driving accident. The victim was a professor and a female college student.

After reading the report, Jennie already probably knew what was going on.

But she didn't know when she would wear it back next time or what would happen, nor was she sure if she would run into Jisoo's girlfriend. Even if she wanted to save others, she couldn't control this.

Jennie didn't think much about it.

Now in her small inventory, the little suns she just got, plus the little suns she got before, there are a total of 123, which is too far away from the target of 800 little suns.

The next day, the sunlight fell in the room, embellishing the room warmly.

Jennie was awakened by the pain in her lower abdomen, and she felt wet under her body.

Thinking of something, Jennie suddenly opened her eyes and lifted the quilt. She pulled the skirt behind her and looked forward. She saw dazzling blood stains on it, and even the white sheet was stained a little.

Jennie was embarrassed for a while, she forgot that her menstrual period was coming.

She was a little upset, it was really not time to come this time, and it was too inconvenient to go out and play.

Jennie was about to get out of bed. When she looked up, she inadvertently met Lisa's dark eyes.

He looked at her in panic and anxiously, "a lot of blood."

"Are you awake? Don't be afraid, it's my menstrual period." Jennie comforted him.

Lisa knew the girl's menstrual period, but he didn't know that there would be so much blood. His eyebrows tightened and he looked at Jennie worriedly.

Jennie felt a surge in her lower abdomen. She quickly picked up the phone on the bedside table next to her and called the front desk, ready to ask the hotel staff to help bring sanitary napkins. However, after waiting for a while, the front desk phone was not connected.

Jennie felt that the skirt was getting wetter and wetter, and she didn't dare to move at all.

Jennie looked at Lisa and confessed, "You help me go to the lobby and ask the hotel attendant if there are any spare sanitary napkins, can you? Can you do it?"

Lisa nodded vigorously.

Jennie leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, "Okay, then I'll wait for you here, go and come back quickly."

Lisa was wearing red fancy pajamas, got out of bed and walked out, unaware of changing clothes.

He wants to help Nini get sanitary napkins.

Jennie watched Lisa walk out of the room quickly. She sent a message to the bodyguard, asking him to follow Lisa who was about to go downstairs.

Jihye was already awake. She had just walked out of the room and was about to find her brother when she saw the door of the next door open and Lisa walked out of it.

Jihye was surprised to find that Lisa was actually wearing a red pajamas with big yellow flower patterns on it, which was extremely tacky.

What kind of taste is Lisa, he actually likes to wear such clothes?