Chapter 10

Lisa's ears were twisted red, and Jennie checked it, but luckily it didn't scratch.

She felt distressed, and said softly in Lisa's ear: "Lili, you have to tell the adults that the old witch beats you, and you can't let the bad guy bully you."

That maid just bullied Lisa and never talked. She didn't hurt or cry if she was beaten. That's why she did it wanton.

Jennie taught him, "You have to learn to complain!"

Lisa's face was stern, and there was no answer, his ears were itchy, and he tilted his head.

Jennie knows that there is no way now, she can only stare at the maid over there who is drinking sweet water.

After the other party finished eating, she walked over again.

Jennie quickly stood up, stood in front of Lisa, and glared at her.

After the maid ate the sugar water, she felt much better. Although she didn't understand the goods, she also knew that she was eating bird's nest just now. The slippery entrance and the sweet and delicious taste were a treasure that she couldn't afford.

She checked the place where Lisa had been beaten by her, and confirmed that it was only red and left no traces, and then left with an empty bowl in peace of mind.

The door was closed, Jennie relieved, she was really afraid that the maid would do it again.

She turned her head, Lisa absolutely sat in a daze on the small chair, Lisa's little face without any expression.

His world is very quiet.

Jennie tried to pry open his little hard shell and rushed in. "Is sister, okay with Lili to play puzzles together?"

Lisa looked at the puzzle on the ground and whispered: "It's dropped."

Jennie can't pick up these puzzles, she can only coax him, "You pick them up, I will play with you."

Lisa blinked his eyes blankly, then really squatted down on the ground, and started picking up the puzzle pieces scattered on the ground.

His hands are small, and there are small fleshy holes on the back of his hands, which makes people want to poke with fingertips.

Jennie also squatted down to accompany him.

When he picked up all the puzzles, she sat beside him, "Sister is so good at playing puzzles, I can teach Lili." She began to instruct him, "This is here."

Lisa never listened to her.

"Lili, you put this there."

"Oh my, sister got it wrong, it should be placed on the left."

"Why are these two puzzles the same?"

Lisa pursed his small mouth, and after a while, he said with milk: "Stupid, you."

Jennie:...

She is considered stupid by the little guy?

He grew up despising her for being ugly, and even despising her for being stupid when he was a child! That's disgusting.

Unable to help, Jennie reached out to squeeze his soft little cheek and rubbed it after a good moment. I have to say, it feels super good, "Quickly, praise your sister for being smart, and praise sister for being beautiful."

Lisa's face was clamped by Jennie hands, his small mouth was pursed, and his dark eyes looked at her quietly.

Ah, Jennie feels that his carelessness is going to be cute.