Chapter 18

Lisa insists on running in the morning every day, and he is in good shape.

Jennie  felt that the touch under her palm was also very good, she pressed against it, and the six small suns that emerged twice immediately rushed towards her.

She clung to him tightly and tried to expand her range and move around.

Lisa 's hands were slightly cold, but the temperature in his part was very high. I don't know if it was because of her movement that he stimulated his muscles to tighten.

She can touch the faint muscle lines above.

Come on, another little sun will pop up!

Jennie 's hand moved randomly.

Inadvertently facing Lisa's clean and blank gaze, Jennie 's face blushed, and she suddenly felt that she had done something sinful.

"My hands are cold." Jennie  was cheeky, her hands pressed against him, and she didn't dare to move, she explained: "I'm just warming my hands."

She didn't believe it herself.

Lisa pursed his lips, his long eyelashes trembled under the dim warm light, and in the quiet room, his muffled voice snorted.

Jennie 's face was hot, and she silently retracted her hand, "Thank you, my hands are warm."

Lisa was a little comfortable, and a little uncomfortable, puzzled in his beautiful peach blossom eyes.

Under the quilt, Lisa put his hand in the position where Jennie  had just put it, without feeling anything.

He turned around and faced Jennie , "Put it again and warm your hands."

hold it again to help you warm your hands.

Jennie :...

What an innocent child.

"You take the initiative to warm my hands?" Jennie  felt that he was like a wicked person who hooked up a child to do bad things.

Lisa's long eyelashes trembled slightly, and he seemed to squeeze out from his throat, "Yeah."

For the sake of Little Sun, Jennie  leaned forward again with a cheeky face, her hand slipped from her bed into Lisa 's quilt, and placed it easily under his pajamas.

The moment she touched his skin, she felt his muscles tighten instantly.

Jennie  raised his eyes to look at Lisa , only to see that his eyes were dark and wet, and five little suns popped up on top of his head!

It seems that he really likes her touching him here.

Her hand moved slightly, and a little sun popped out again!

And Lisa snorted heavily, as if uncomfortable and comfortable.

Jennie 's face was hot, and she felt that the skin under her palms was also very hot.

She touched for a while, and got two little suns one after another, and then no little sun popped up.

At the beginning, I got six little suns, plus the eight now. Jennie  didn't expect to touch Lisa 's abdomen and get 14 little suns.

Jennie  had the final say, plus the eleven small suns she got in her study today, she actually has twenty-five small suns now.

Get rich!

Without Little Sun, Jennie  withdrew his hand.

Feeling the softness, like a little boneless hand, left him, Lisa quickly glanced at Jennie , as if wondering.