Chapter 38

Jennie found herself came back.

She looked at Lisa who was sleeping beside her, his deep facial features became soft and childish under the dim light.

Jennie looked at it for a long time before going to sleep with his eyes closed.

The next day, Jennie woke up when he felt the movement beside him.

She opened her eyes and watched Lisa, who was wearing a colorful pajamas, get up, then walked into the bathroom to wash.

Jennie blinked, she gradually slowed down, looking at the interior decoration, she was shocked.

No, shouldn't she and Lisa be in Jeon's resort at this time? The familiar furnishings in front of them all showed, this is the Manoban family, their own room.

Jennie frowned. When did she and Lisa come back? Obviously she and Lisa went to his classmates reunion yesterday.

It was a little unbelievable.

When Lisa came out after washing, Jennie asked him, "Lisa, do you remember when we left the resort?"

Before the water droplets on Lisa's face were dry, he rolled down his angular profile. He looked at Jennie blankly, not understanding what she was talking about.

Jennie asked again: "Do you still remember the classmates gathering?"

Lisa pursed his lips slightly and shook his head.

Jennie probably had a guess, this time because it changed the past and became different.

The reunion of classmates did not exist, nor did she and Lisa go to the resort.

When going downstairs, Jennie saw that Miyoung was not out today.

Mother Manoban was wearing a malachite green dress today, with a pearl necklace between her neck, and a crimson jade bead bracelet on her hand, noble and delicate. She is dressed decently no matter what.

Jennie walked to the living room and asked her, "Mom, do you remember that I went out with Lisa to attend the class reunion yesterday?"

Mother Manoban was puzzled, "Participating in the class meeting? Whose class meeting are you and Lisa attending? I remember that you and him stayed in the study yesterday, and I asked Huasao to give you sugar water."

Jennie confirmed again, and things have changed.

Not long after eating breakfast, Jennie chatted with Manoban's mother while Irene sat aside, staring at her face from time to time.

Let Jennie know that there is an illusion that Irene can't wait to tear her face off with his eyes and press it on his face.

It's really unwilling to give up.

Jennie ignored Irene's gaze, anyway, no matter how the opponent stared, she couldn't hurt her.

At this time, the butler came to report to Mother Manoban, "Madam, Miss Jeon's family is here."

Mother Manoban put down the cup in her hand, a little surprised, "Hurry up and invite her in."

"Yes, ma'am."

Jennie's eyes brightened when she heard Somi coming, she was a little expecting that Somi would still recognize her.

After a while, the butler brought Somi in.

"Aunt Manoban." Somi smiled sweetly, and she hurried forward to greet Mother Manoban.

Mother Manoban asked her to sit next to her, "I heard you have returned to China in the past few days?"