Chapter 64

Jennie's eyes are red. She has never been a crying person, but now her nose and eyes are sore.

Lisa was scratched by the glass on his forehead, soaked with blood, and his dark eyes looked at her, only at her.

Jennie's chest was also sour and swelling, and she was uncomfortable and panicked.

For the first time, she felt that she was being guarded by someone like this.

Jennie's voice trembled fiercely, "you can't do this next time."

Lisa's beautiful peach blossom eyes were stubborn, "Next time, protect you."

I will protect you next time.

Jennie was taken aback, and then, she smiled and curled her eyes. The corners of her eyes were red, and her eyes were full of water. She slammed into Lisa's chest, "What should I do, I think I am going to like you to death."

Lisa lowered his head blankly. He felt that the place on his chest was numb and comfortable. He liked the feeling.

A shallow smile appeared in the dark eyes. The corners of his lips were slightly curled up, and a small pear vortex appeared on the side of his face. His muffled voice was almost covered by the noisy sounds around him, "I know, I like me."

He likes to know and you like him.

The ambulance arrived.

The driver's head was also injured, and Lisa also needed to go to the hospital to bandage the wound on his forehead, and check whether other parts of the Lisa's body were injured.

The driver who caused the accident has been taken to the police station, so I would rather let the bodyguard follow up on the incident.

Jennie was a little grateful that Miyoung sent bodyguards to protect them. After the accident just now, the bodyguards immediately stopped the driver who wanted to escape.

In the hospital, the nurse wanted to clean up the wound on Lisa's forehead, but he avoided it.

Lisa pursed his lips and turned his back to prevent others from touching him.

"Excuse me, let me do it." Jennie took the cotton swab and the medicine from the nurse.

The nurse stepped back and stood aside, and couldn't help but secretly look at the two people in front of her. She was on the evening shift today, so lucky, she ran into a pair of fairy-worthy faces.

The appearance of the two is more outstanding than the on-screen couple, and they are beautiful.

Especially watching the girl carefully help the man rub the medicine, under the light, the girl's eyebrows are gentle, while rubbing, while gently whistling the wound on the other's forehead, the nurse himself was stuffed with a big bite of dog food.

There was a pink ambiguity in front of him, and the nurse felt her little heart throbbing.

Oh, these two are too sweet.

Seeing the man quiet and looking at the girl's expression intently, the female nurse felt envied and sour, and she wished to eat more dog food.

Jennie wiped off the blood from Lisa's forehead, and then gently wiped the potion.

Lisa's complexion was cold and white, and the cut was obvious. Fortunately, the wound was not deep.

He looked dazed, his hair was a bit messy, and the wound on his forehead looked very pitiful.

Jennie gently blew the wound on his forehead, he blinked, the corner of his mouth was slightly tilted, and he whispered: "Nini call me."

Jennie remembered what he had done when he was a child, when he was injured, and the same, said she called him.