Chapter 45

The environment here is not so good.

The walls of the surrounding houses are dilapidated, some of the iron doors are still painted off, and the electrical wiring between the alleys and the alleys is messy, and even the garbage in the trash can on one side is full of garbage. Fall around.

Jennie is a little puzzled, why is Lisa here?

She began to look everywhere.

"Fool, where's the money on your body?" A man with golden retriever bit a cigarette and tugged.

"Brother, he must have it on him, I will search."

"Hurry up and search, what are you doing with so much nonsense?" Jin Mao thought that the money he got from this fool last time was enough for him to spend a month in the bar with his brother.

This fool is the rich man.

Jin Mao looked at the other party. Although he was wearing a school uniform, his shoes and backpack were all good things, and he didn't know which rich boy came out. When he meets them, this fool is treated as a good deed, because he has a lot of money anyway.

"Hurry up, you're so  clumsy to search for money, get out and let me come." Jin Mao scolded the red-haired boy next to him.

Golden Retriever stood in front of Lisa. In contrast, he realized that he was half a head shorter than the fool. He raised his head fiercely as much as possible, losing his height and his momentum.

"Where is the money on your body?" Jin Mao went to dig out his trouser pocket, there was nothing.

Golden Retriever discovered that this high school student was not only a fool, but also a dumb, unable to speak, and would not be afraid to save his life when he met them.

If everyone was like this fool, cooperated with them and handed over the money, their life would be much easier.

Golden Retriever detoured behind the fool, unzipped the zipper of his backpack, and rummaged in it at random, only a few books and a few pens, but nothing.

"Fool, you didn't bring money today?" Golden Retriever asked angrily.

Lisa lowered his head without humming.

"Damn, I'm asking you something." The Golden Retriever spit on the ground with anger, "Believe it or not, we beat you."

"Brother, really dumb." Hongmao walked over, and he reached out and patted the fool's body. "Look, there is no reaction at all, dumb and silly."

Jin Mao patted his younger brother Hong Mao on the head, "Can't I see it? Are you smart?"

Hong Mao quickly covered his head, "Then what shall we do? Let him go?"

Golden Retriever couldn't get the money, he was upset and angry. He pushed the fool to the wall next to him, pressed his face against the wall, and threatened fiercely, "Little fool, you are the best. Bring money with you at any time. If I see you next time, you still haven't handed over the money..."

The red hair next to him hurriedly cheered, "We will beat you up and beat you into a pig's head."

When Jennie walked to the entrance of the small alley, he happened to see the scene in front of him.

Seeing that Lisa's face was squeezed against the wall, he was expressionless and should not say a word.

Jennie was distressed and hurried over. She was anxious and directly raised her hand to pat the Golden Retriever's hand away. However, her hand passed directly through the opponent's body.