Chapter 20

Jennie always thought that Lisa lacked feelings, even if he remembered her, it was a superficial impression.

And now, she suddenly realized that not only did he remember her, he would look forward to seeing her again.

Jennie felt that the tip of his heart was lightly poked again and again by a chubby hand, ah, why is Lisa so cute.

Looking at the young man squatting at her feet, Jennie couldn't help reaching out and touching his head. The hair was thin and soft, and it was obediently attached to his forehead, too well-behaved.

"Sorry, I am late."

She didn't know that he would wait for her.

Lisa didn't answer. For the first time, he took the initiative to reach out and grabbed Jennie's wrist, his voice was dumb, "Forgive you."

In the past, the fleshy chubby hand became distinct, with slender and strong fingers. Jennie let him hold it, and she curled her eyes with a smile, "So easy to forgive me?"

Lisa lowered his eyes without answering.

Now the sun is too violent, she is not afraid, but Lisa  definitely can't. Under such high temperature, it is easy to get heatstroke.

Jennie and Lisa was left, "I will take you back to Manoban's house."

At this time, the Manoban family had fallen into chaos.

Mother Manoban knew that Lisa was missing, and she almost fainted. Father Manoban sent a large number of people to find Lisa, and her face was also very bad.

"Sir, the surveillance showed that the young master got on a bus. We also checked the video of the bus, and we have searched the neighborhood where the young master got off."

"You must find Lisa as soon as possible." Mother Manoban's eyes were red, and the corners of her eyes were still swollen, apparently crying for a long time.

As long as she thinks of Lisa being alone, Mother Manoban has been uneasy.

On the side, Seulgi, who was neatly dressed, soothed and said, "Brother will be fine."

Mother Manoban wiped away the tears that came out of the corner of her eyes, "Lisa will never avoid cars. I don't dare to wonder if he will run into a rampage on the road. He doesn't like to talk. He doesn't ask for directions or ask for help..."

The more Miyoung thought about it, the more frightened.

"The younger brother is very smart. He has played enough outside and will definitely go home." Seulgi asked the servant to make a cup of ginseng tea for Manoban's mother to soothe the nerves, and then he sat quietly without adding any trouble.

Mother Manoban held her heart tightly, thinking that her little son might be injured or run into a bad person, the corners of her eyes were wet again.

Father Seojoon's face was stern, her eyes filled with distress, "Don't worry, I will definitely get my son back. You didn't eat anything at noon. I will let the kitchen make you something to eat."

"I can't eat it." Miyoung was crying, "Lisa must have not eaten, what should he do when he is hungry? I don't know if he has any money with him.

Father Manoban was also worried about his son, and his face sank when he heard his wife's words.

"The younger brother will be okay." Seulgi said affirmatively, as if to comfort his parents and as if to comfort himself.

"Yes, Lisa must be fine." Mother Manoban usually doesn't believe in ghosts and gods, and now she can't help but ask God to bless her son to come back safely.