Chapter 46

Jennie was startled, as if he was scratched by a small milk beast with a small paw out of his chest.

Soft and itchy.

The young and shy boy said that he made a wish and hoped that she would appear.

Poor and cute, making Jennie's heart soft and soft.

So, this suddenly added task is because of Lisa's wish?

Jennie couldn't confirm.

"Apart from wishing me to show up, do you have any other birthday wishes?"

Lisa blinked, and after a while, he said, "Strange sister for dating me."

Strange sister dating me.

Jennie smiled, "Do you know what a date is?"

Lisa lowered his eyes, under his short black hair, the tips of his ears were secretly red, even redder than the red sweater on his body.

He was silent, his eyes trembled, as if waiting for Jennie's answer.

Jennie thought for a while, and she told him, "Do you want to go out with me? But that is not called a date. Only when couples go out together is a date."

Hearing this, Lisa raised his eyes to look at her, dark eyes with a little anxiety, "It's a date."

Strange sister is for him, they are dating.

Seeing the boy pursing his lips and looking upset, Jennie smiled, "Well, you said yes."

Coax him, what's the difficulty?

The corners of Lisa's lips curled up slightly uncontrollably, and his hands clasped Jennie's tightly.

At night, Jennie originally planned to sleep on the sofa, but as always, the teenager was not allowed.

She could only lie down beside him like the last two times.

In the dim halo, Jennie could smell the familiar shower gel scent on Lisa.

His stubbornness is not only manifested in that he insists on taking the same route, sitting on the same chair, and putting his clothes in the same position. Now he can use the fragrance of the shower gel for more than ten years.

Even when he grows up, it has such a refreshing mint fragrance.

It's really stubborn, persistent, and dedicated.

Jennie lay on her side, for a long time, there was a small rubbing sound behind her, and then the heat source approached her.

The young boy's thin body was pressed against her back, his chin pressed against her neck from behind, "Strange sister, strange sister..."

Lisa's body was so hot that she was pressed against him, and Jennie felt that hee back was hot.

"Lisa?"

The boy's warm breath fell on Jennie's neck, and it was so numb that it aroused a small lump. She heard the boy behind her afflictedly saying: "Hold sister to sleep, hug sister."

"I won't disappear tonight." Jennie coaxed him.

Lisa pursed his lips, his face pressed to the back of Jennie's neck, and he insisted in a low voice: "If I want to hug you, I want to hug you."

Jennie can only rely on him.

Then, the young young man behind him tremblingly stretched out his hand, cautiously, and gently put it on Jennie's waist.

Lisa's ear tips were red and red in the dark, and his beautiful peach eyes were bright and shiny

Sister strange is fragrant, sister strange is soft.