121-130

Chapter 121 Are you the one who tortured 5 people in the community to death?

 The big data on Su Meimei's mobile phone shows:

Jing Shu, 55 points, has a villa under her name that has not been paid off, and a car under her name that has not been paid off; May 29, 2023 from 13:00 to 17:00 Staying in the office building diagonally opposite to the Aijia supermarket in the development zone, it was confirmed that there were 5 mass murders in the same community on the same day, +30 points.

Jing'an, 20 points, good credit evaluation, working in livestock farm.

Su Lanzhi, 10 points, good credit evaluation, works in the Department of Agricultural Planting Management.

It has only been half a month since the big data was officially put into use, but according to the extremely accurate response, 55 points represents a 55% crime rate. If the score reaches 100, it means that the person has committed a crime. If it reaches 200, it means that the person has robbed and murdered. many times.

It is reported that the leader who has the highest score is the leader of the sky, who has reached 800 points and has committed many crimes.

Depending on the authority, the completeness of the person's data that can be viewed is also different. I heard that the highest-level person can completely monitor what a person does for 24 hours, including the web pages he browses on his mobile phone, the photos he has taken. photos, opened software, etc.

Cloud data will save all traces of a person, big data will analyze events according to what happened locally, and a person will have no secrets at all.

And her main responsibility is to confirm whether these high-scoring people really committed a crime.

As long as she reports it, there will be special interrogation experts who will use some shady methods to extract confessions to confirm again.

"Hmph, even if you beg me, I won't forgive you."

Su Meimei seemed to have thought of the appearance of Jingshu's family kneeling in front of her and begging her.

Su Meimei arrogantly asked Wang Qiqi to kick out the people who were confirmed dead in the group. The group of more than 100 people turned into 80 people in the blink of an eye.

"@Everyone, change the nickname to this format: real name + a few buildings and a few units + gender for my unified arrangement. Please Wang Qiqi to add other people from the community who have not joined the group."

There was no one in the group for a while He spoke quietly, and at the same time, no one followed Su Meimei's format and pretended not to be there.

Even the always good-tempered Wang Qiqi didn't say a word.

After all, you said that you were from the government, but you started to point fingers, and now you have turned a chat group into your work group, and you want us all to listen, why?

Jing Shu watched the liveliness of the group while nibbling on fresh carrots. Su Meimei's ridicule was very powerful. I really envy this kind of person who has been dead for so many years.

Seeing that so many people in the whole group ignored her, Su Meimei became angry: "Why, I pretend to be invisible when I talk? I asked you to change your nickname first and report later, I don't understand?"

At this time, someone jumped out.

Zhang Bingbing's eldest husband: "Why do you want us to listen to you? Call me to sign in every day, do you still take care of the meal? You also need to care about what we do every day, do I have to report to you every day that my daughter-in-law also reports to you?"