601-610

Chapter 601 Jing Shu's New Gloves

Such a big pig was cut into countless pieces by the laser in the blink of an eye, and the scene was bloody and bloody at one point.

"So...are you sure you won't cut the mutant blood-sucking crickets to death?" Jing Shu was a little worried.

"No, they are immortal. When they encounter this danger, their bodies are at most cut into several pieces. Soon they will recover through the infusion of tentacles, just like you saw before. , this characteristic is their advantages and disadvantages.

You can understand that the golden cicadas shed their shells, and they mate with each other - after mating, they input all the nutrients and body fluids into the new body, and they will continue to produce new bodies suitable for themselves. , no matter how many segments are cut, they can continue to live without damage. But their disadvantage is that they cannot reproduce the next generation." The staff sighed again, and finally shook his head.

On the other hand, Jing Shu suddenly thought of a lot of things. For example, the species she encountered when she went to the United States to play games also possessed immortality, and even more perverted ones. In the end, she relied on fat chickens to eat them alive while pulling(defecate).

However, those kinds of creatures are relatively disgusting, and the price of achieving immortality is also very high. They are all carrion, and there is no possibility of domestication. They are just a pile of rotten meat composed of tens of billions of bacteria that continue to survive.

Therefore, Jing Shu became more curious about the mutant blood-sucking crickets.

"Okay, after the space is reduced, we can take it out." The staff was very cautious and instructed: "Don't give these blood-sucking crickets a chance to get close or even close, be sure to take them out. Raised in a completely sealed space." The originally large space was pushed forward from all sides like four bulldozers to reduce the space, and soon the pigs that were cut into countless pieces were pushed into a small space. middle.

At this time, the mutant blood-sucking locust seemed to sense a crisis, and began to frantically absorb the broken pieces of meat.

The minced meat shrivels up at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The staff took out the rest of the completely shriveled meat shells, leaving behind two soft-bodied things that were much smaller than the previous blood-sucking crickets. They were covered with tentacles all over their bodies, and they had broken away from the appearance of shelled snails. The body, which had been cut into pieces, was quickly refilled by the infusion.

It's amazing.

The point is, looking at them at this time, they don't seem to be very scary creatures, and even Jing Shu feels that they look much better than the previous huge blood-sucking crickets.

Maybe because there are no strange pimples, or because the pure black skin on them doesn't look disgusting, but instead has a high-level black feeling.

The two mutant blood-sucking cockroaches were quickly brought up by the staff in a sealed glass vessel. The staff seriously handed them over to Jing Shu, and warned again:

"This glass vessel is a special instrument. Usually, you can open this mechanism and you can feed normally, but don't let them out privately because of curiosity or any other wishes, because once they are possessed or get into a person's body, they will be lost again. I can't take it out, even surgery! All that awaits you is death."

He watched with his own eyes, and several of his companions were sucked to death by blood-sucking crickets.

It is because of their characteristics that even if a general anesthesia is administered, an emergency operation is started, the whole piece of meat is directly cut off, or even the entire leg is sawed off!