131-140

Chapter 131 We have no middlemen to make the difference 

 Sure enough, there is a lot of money in the rumored, in addition to the characteristics of the  inverted eight beard, he also has walnuts wrapped in pulp in his hand.

Judging by the skilled technique and flexible knuckles, Jing Shu knew that this person should have done a lot of things, and that he would slap him with things that were not pleasing to the eye.

Only then did Qian Duoduo turn his attention to Jing Shu, and then showed a satisfied look. At least he was clean, otherwise he would not dare to eat the food made by people with peculiar smells.

Qian Duoduo smiled kindly: "Thank you for your hard work, this is Ms. Jing, I heard that the ice cream you made is delicious, I specially asked Minister Niu to invite you, but my son is allergic to some additives, so I have to first Check the ingredients."

Jing Shu nodded, saying that the richer people are, the more afraid of death, and the more cautious they are, this is also correct, after all, he is still afraid that someone will poison it, or add some bad ingredients, or for the sake of good health. Eating things that are harmful to the body, etc.

"Don't worry, Ms. Jing, I will give you a satisfactory answer whether or not you can use your ice cream."

Really proud.

Jing Shu took out the beautiful bottle of ice cream in the safe and handed it to the inspector, and saw a man in a white coat and a mask taking it for inspection.

"Wait a moment." Qian Duoduo was smiling at a 60° angle one second before he turned his moustache upside down. The next second, he turned his moustache in an aggressive manner. With just one gesture, the four bodyguards subdued the three panicked people. The three of them kept talking begging for mercy.

I saw Qian Duoduo with walnuts in one hand, and pointed at a few people with the other: "I have a lot of money, someone is stupid, as long as something is good, I will recognize it if you want a sky-high price, one additive exceeds the standard 10 times, one has expired for half a year, and Give me something with poppies added to it..." At the end, it was a gloomy tone: "You guys want to put a long line to catch big fish, poppies are not something that ordinary people can have..."

Jing Shu narrowed her eyes, it turned out that Qian Duoduo was scared, no wonder he was so cautious.

Niu Mo quietly said to Jing Shu: "This research institute was funded by Mr. Qian, and he usually helps him to test the ingredients of various things." , Jing Shu feels that there is a wealthy person, she is not conspicuous no matter how she behaves, but it is a pity that she did not know the trajectory of this person in her previous life.

In the end, Qian Duoduo gave the bodyguard a look impatiently, and pulled the three crying people down, perhaps because he saw that there were outsiders, so he didn't use some means.

"I'm making you laugh." Qian Duoduo smiled awkwardly and politely, "I heard that Ms. Jing made her own natural ice cream with milk. There shouldn't be so many messes, right?"

This is really a good time.

"These messy things I added are all good for the body." Jing Shu smiled slightly, and was worried about how to exaggerate how eating her ice cream could prolong life. Just to give her an assist.

Qian Duoduo looked like he didn't believe it at all, but he said, "Oh that's really.. I'm looking forward to it." It was really perfunctory.

...

"What did you say? Say it again?" Qian Duoduo scratched his ears, suspecting that he had heard it wrong.

"No other additives, pure natural food, it perfectly retains all nutrients, which is not available in other ice creams, it contains... All in all, it means that every 100 grams of this ice cream is quite supplemented with calcium and rich in calcium. The protein, minerals, lecithin of 1 egg is equivalent to the sum of 1 egg and 200 grams of milk.