251-260

Chapter 251 Marry you when your hair reaches your waist

So as soon as the wine was soaked, Li Yuetian shouted to come and get it, but Jing Shu could only explain what she had given it earlier.

 A mouthful of turtle and snake wine is pungent and spicy with the bitterness of traditional Chinese medicine. Your throat is like spitting fire, and your whole body is burning hot. If you drink this at minus 70 degrees, it is definitely a good thing to warm your body, but... This taste is very difficult to accept.

But Master Jing drank it and enjoyed it very much. At the end, he even shouted, good wine!

Since there was only one tortoise that was picked up by the uncle's son Su Long, Jingshu didn't see any tortoises when she went to Xishan last time, so she could only find another chance to find some old turtles or something.

Therefore, the Jingshu family drinks turtle wine, and the others are ordinary snake wine.

The internal organs of the snake were directly added to the liquor, and then a moderate proportion of traditional Chinese medicine was added. In this way, Jingshu soaked 10 bottles, and each bottle was filled with a 1L glass bottle. So far, the storage capacity of Jingshu's liquor has been basically used up.

Jing Shu couldn't help but want to make some more wine. Anyway, the grapes in the space have already matured for several batches. Jing Shu is going to be empty after a while, and brewed red wine, white wine and rice wine together. Compared with white wine, if you can drink a glass of red wine every day It's actually pretty good too.

When the temperature of the day finally rose to 34°C, Jingshu, who had eaten a hearty breakfast, wore a closed raincoat, carried wine, and walked to the large shopping mall next to the Banana Community to deliver wine to Li Yuetian.

The temperature in Wucheng has begun to slowly drop, and it will drop to about ten degrees in a few months. At that time, the rain hits the body during the day, and it will make people shiver from the cold. With free plastic raincoats, no one wants to go out anymore.

Just like now, Jingshu is walking in the hot spring rainstorm, and the people around are wearing plastic raincoats and walking slowly in the rain. Where there is water accumulation on the road, there are usually aunties squatting to fish for red nematodes to exchange for the poor and meager ones. cm.

People who go out at this point usually go to the cafeteria to get food. Now they usually take them home to eat with the family, because many people are reluctant to go out, or they just wear a raincoat and go out without wearing anything.

The continuous rainstorm means that the clothes and bedding are damp. Some people's clothes dried at home for a week are finally dry, but they don't want to go out and get wet again.

As a person who has come here, Jing Shu knows very well. She wears a plastic raincoat when she goes out to work and eat during the day, including the aunties who are around to catch red nematodes... But without Jing Shu's eyesight, you may not be able to tell whether it is a male or a female, after all All big heads now.

There are three large canteens on the first floor of the shopping mall. Among them, Aijia Canteen is the canteen under the jurisdiction of Jinglai. of mid-range consumers.

The Aiguo Canteen attracts many people with its affordable portion.

At this moment, the patriotic cafeteria was crowded with people making a noise, and then there was a heart-piercing scream, and there were many people watching the excitement.

Jing Shu didn't care, and went straight to the second floor, Li Yuetian's office, where injustice happens every day, and she can't handle it.

"A few people will hold her down, whoever shaves her hair directly, I don't believe in this evil."