161-170

Chapter 161 RV: I'm lost, it's the road's fault

In the Rubik's Cube space, in addition to the precious ginseng and the like, which are still growing, other common medicinal materials have all matured. As early as when the weather was hot, Jing Shu took the methods of sun drying, drying and drying to treat them well according to their medicinal properties. stored in the space.

The rest is Jingshu transplanted in the potted plants in the flower room on the second floor. I water it with diluted spiritual spring every day, and the growth rate is also very good.

Jing Shu also often moves a few pots and shakes it in front of her family, to cross a clear road, and it will be easy to say when she reappears.

Now Jingshu has replanted a batch of Chinese herbal medicines for the prevention and treatment of rheumatism, and then prepares to make more medicinal wine. These are all things that are in high demand and in short supply in the second year of the end of the world.

With them, it can also add some confidence and cards to Jingshu, and the whole family can also drink medicinal wine to keep fit and prevent rheumatism and cold legs. Jingshu had enough of these diseases in her previous life.

It is expected that after these common herbs are cooked next month, they can be made into medicinal wine according to the formula, but if you add some snakes, scorpions, etc., the effect will be even better.

If only I could get some more snakes now...

By the way, the linden tree planted a few months ago is almost mature now, and Jing Shu is thinking about waiting for it to fully mature, or leave a few more branches to transplant into potted plants inside.

One is better than Minglu, and the other is to sell at a price. It is also a good plan to sell to local tyrants. You can also exchange some other resources with the government, and the rest of the Bodhi can be taken out bit by bit for your own use.

Just when Jing Shu was doing two things, taking care of the fields in the cube space and practicing the cube, one of the colors of the cube seemed to jump.

"Is it an illusion?" Jing Shu frowned and turned the Rubik's cube quickly. She remembered that the color of the X2Y3 position seemed to have been restored just now. Why did it change back to the original color?

There is a formula for turning the Rubik's Cube. The center point of the four sides of the Rubik's Cube is used as the starting point, and the original color is restored circle by circle.

Regardless of the order of the Rubik's Cube, it is the same.

But the small grid in the middle circle that Jingshu had just recovered changed back to the color that was not recovered before...

"Could it be that I just didn't pay attention and made a mistake?" Jingshu went back to the previous level and did it again. It took eight minutes to complete the seventh-order Rubik's Cube.

Jing Shu shook her head, "That's not right. Could it be that the Rubik's Cube itself will change color?"

"Maybe it's an illusion."

After practicing Rubik's Cube, Jingshu checked the villa as usual. The dehumidifiers in each room were turned on, the central air conditioner only turned on the dehumidification function, and the floor heating of the wall-hung furnace also started to burn, making the villa warm. , the heavy rain outside did not affect the comfort of the villa at all.

Jing Shu sorted out the frogs that she was going to take to the Agriculture Department tomorrow, and then went to sleep.

Jing's mother was right, this rainstorm came too soon, the temperature dropped, and there was no shortage of water. In the end, Jing Shu, the honorary frog breeder, was basically laid off and had nothing to do.