201-210

Chapter 201 Uncle, when are you going to live stream the food?

Director Zhang walked with the wind, humming songs all the way, and when he knocked on the door again, he looked confident, and it was Dad Jing who opened the door.

"It's you?" Dad Jing said and was about to close the door.

"Wait, your daughter has committed a serious crime and has been arrested and convicted."

Director Zhang recounted the incident and hinted:

"This matter is very serious, it will take a year and a half to reform through labor, think about it. Men and women sleep together, and your delicate daughter is watched by a group of hungry wolves... But it's not without a solution. After all, it's the house I assigned."

Dad Jing looked at Director Zhang suspiciously, just her daughter's temperament caught? Even if she was caught, to be honest, her terrifying strength punched...

Seeing Dad Jing's disbelief, Director Zhang took out the mobile phones of the three Jing Shu and said, "The mobile phones have all been taken away, and there is always one of the three. Is it your daughter's?"

Dad Jing finally said nervously: "Then what can you do?"

Director Zhang showed an unfathomable smile, and then in the next few minutes he kept hinting to Dad Jing: Just give me virtual coins , you can let your daughter come out safely and not suffer the pain of transformation.

"You don't know, the second detachment has changed. The former Li Yue is gone, and now it is Captain Hu who is famous for plucking wild goose feathers, tsk tsk. So you have to come out before you go in. ."

Dad Jing asked nervously: "Then Director Zhang, I will trouble you to help."

"It's easy to talk." Director Zhang showed a satisfied smile and rubbed his hands.

"Thank you then." Jing Dad said gratefully.

Director Zhang: "???" I haven't agreed yet! Do you understand the rules?

"No, it has to get through the relationship." Director Zhang rubbed his hands and hinted hard.

"Then thank you for helping me get through."

Director Zhang gritted his teeth, does this person really understand or pretend to understand?

"Why should I help you for no reason?" Is my suggestion so inappropriate?

"Director Zhang, you just said you wanted to help me, why did you say such a thing in a blink of an eye?" Dad Jing looked surprised.

"Well, I won't talk nonsense with you. Bring 1,000 virtual coins. I guarantee that your daughter will come out safe and sound. Otherwise, you will wait for your daughter to become a victim of the struggle between Li Yuetian and Captain Hu."

Director Zhang couldn't bear it, but fortunately, he still eavesdropped on the corner today and knew the whole story, and now he can draw some grounds.

Suddenly, there was a long beep, and Dad Jing exhaled, "The timing of your card is just right, and the recording is finally over."

Director Zhang said in a serious tone: "You are playing with me? What can you do even if you record it?" He was careless. After so many years of receiving gifts, which one didn't come over to give it away, even if he didn't have eyesight, he only had to hint at the other party and he would understand, he had never encountered such a thing before!

"What?" Dad Jing punched and kicked Director Zhang. After the fight was over, he tied him up. Then he called his daughter. One of the three mobile phones just now was the old phone of the daughter. , so the girl's mobile phone is still there!