581-590

Chapter 581 The second round

"Let's go, let's go there for treatment, we can't do it here." Lao Zhoutou was a very enthusiastic old man, he dragged people and ran away.

"Hey, wait a minute, we're playing a game here. If the patient runs away, how will the drug test on our side be carried out!" Seeing that the props for the competition are going to go to another place, shouldn't you be in a hurry?

Of course, the confusion doesn't stop there.

Even those who heard the news from a distance did not care that many insisted on going to the Wucheng Pharmacy Association for treatment. Those who had endured pain for a few days no longer wanted to endure it for even a second.

After a while, Lao Zhoutou brought in a number of patients who could walk, and those who could not walk began to protest on the stretcher. The key is that these patients were also followed by many pharmacists who persuaded painstakingly behind them. A good game A farce, Wucheng Pharmaceutical Association was quickly surrounded by water.

There are people who want an antidote, those who are scolded by the Pharmacy Association, and the scene where the host who was squeezed out of his glasses crawled on the ground to find his glasses.

Jing Shu had some headaches, and Wang Danai had no masters. Not only did the referees not intend to intervene, they even watched with interest.

"Alright, alright! Be quiet, everyone, so, ladies and gentlemen, let's give others a chance first, okay? Just 20 minutes, if other medical associations can't cure, our Wucheng will give you free treatment! "As a last resort, Jing Shu shouted, she looked at other medicine associations and looked at them in the eyes of wanting to eat Wucheng medicine association, this is just the beginning, but the hatred is full.

The key point is that this is not only in the game, it is also broadcast live on big data. Although not many people watch it, the big guys from all over the world are definitely paying attention. Thinking about it makes your scalp tingling.

You said that everyone came to the game, and no one provokes anyone. It's a peaceful game. If you give up the game for Wucheng, you will give up. This kind of patient is not cured in the middle of the road, and you have to run to you to get the antidote. What's the matter, look down on people? You guys are pretty cool, aren't you?

At this time, Lao Zhoutou jumped out and said, "That's right, don't make it difficult for you. Hurry up and go to the treatment first. If you can't do it, come here."

"Really, didn't Lao Zhoutou call us just now?"

"But I don't want to delay for a minute, Lao Zhou, you know the pain of being bitten?"

"Everyone, give me a face, okay!" Lao Zhou said vigorously at this moment.

"Okay, okay, then you can hurry up, hurry up, if it doesn't work, I will go to this side."

In this way, a farce is over, Jing Shu also exhaled, and other pharmaceutical associations also Take a breath and step up the time to test the medicine. Haven't you heard that it is only twenty minutes? Are you mistaken, who is the referee?

But many people still believe that the substitutes here are useful. After all, a lot of theoretical knowledge has been done. Under the powerful computer data calculation, the degree of inhibition rate these drugs can be expected to achieve can be calculated. Now is the last 's test.

The host Xiao Ai always found his glasses. The glasses reflected an inexplicable light under the light. He knew that in this first round, although Wucheng gave up the game, Wucheng had already won a big victory. .