321-330

Chapter 321 The earthquake is coming

Jing Shu was thinking about how to speak, and Master Jing became vivid and vivid, while Jing Shu patted his head. Whenever Master Jing finished speaking, he nodded, and then said "yes", and Master Jing explained the situation. After making up seven, seven, eight, eight, Jing Shu added a few more words, such as the whole head hurts when she hears the thunder, the roaring of the ears can't be heard, the heart palpitations and so on.

"Dad, Mom, I'm afraid I'm going to go deaf." Jing Shu said pitifully covering her head.

"You kid, what nonsense, Dad will find a doctor for you."

Just as the family was around Jing Shu trying to find a way to find a doctor, the outside suddenly became as bright as daytime, and the brightness seemed to be on Like a super spotlight, Jingshu's family can see the window suddenly lit up at home.

"What happened outside?"

"Has the sun been restored?" The whole family looked outside excitedly, but Jing Shu sighed and quietly covered her ears with her hands. One of the natural disasters that flashes, according to Jing Shu's rich experience, there must be a violent earthquake in the center of the epicenter around this brightness, it should be around the Banana Community.

The source of the earthquake is at least a magnitude 6 or above, and it may be weakened to a magnitude 4-5 earthquake when it reaches Jingshu.

Before the end of the world, human beings divided earthquakes into plate boundary earthquakes, earthquakes inside plates, volcanic earthquakes, and collapse earthquakes. .

But this year's earthquake has subverted the world's perception of it, because it does not belong to any of the above types. You call it a local earthquake. After all, the epicenter is very small, but generally the epicenter within 100 kilometers is only One or two.

In layman's terms, earthquakes in the past had only one source, and the spread ranged from 100 kilometers to hundreds of kilometers.

The characteristic of this earthquake is that there are so many sources, but the range of each source is extremely small, only a few kilometers, more like a tornado formed from the interior of the earth.

Scientists in previous lives have analyzed such situations in detail, but most of them are not very well explained, but there is a very vivid metaphor, which is like this:

"You can imagine that there are countless tornadoes in the earth from deep to shallow. Movement, some tornadoes hit the earth's surface and cause earthquakes, the closer the earthquake is to the surface, the stronger the earthquake, up to a magnitude of 10, the farther the tornado is from the surface, the weaker the earthquake intensity, generally at magnitude 3-4. The earthquake range of this year is very wide, and there are tens of millions of tornadoes all over the earth doing crustal movement all the time.

Therefore, there are tornadoes blowing at the foot of Jingshu. When it blows up, a large earthquake of magnitude 7 or 8 occurs around it. If it fails to blow up, it is a small earthquake of magnitude 3 or 4, and no one knows where the earthquake will occur. Where would be the safe zone.

When Jing Shu covered her ears, the whole day was bright for four seconds, Jing Shu's family ran out excitedly, and then it was at this time.

Boom! Boom! There was a loud noise, and the whole villa floor was shaking. Even if Jing Shu covered her ears, she felt deafening.

"Oh my ears!"

"Why can't I hear the sound anymore?"

"Hey, hey, I can't hear the sound!