651-660

Chapter 651 Can't sit still

Before leaving, Daji hesitated to speak, but after all he left, Jing Shu quietly wrote down this person.

Jin Ba Ba looked at Jing Shu with disdain, and couldn't figure out why the old uncle valued Jing Shu so much. In the past, the old uncle clearly disliked Jing Shu very much: she is just a yellow-haired girl, so don't take it to heart.

This is Jun Jia's previous evaluation of Jing Shu.

The truck stopped safely on Li Yuetian's site, and the driver stood guard with 12 points of spirit. Jun Jia finally spoke: "The situation is very serious, we have to save ourselves, this is not the way to go."

"What do you say? , I'll do it."

Jing Shu nodded, the situation was of course serious, she said that the building had been floated by mudslides for so many days, and there was no GPS and no positioning, and she didn't even know where she was now! Search and rescue teams looking for them is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I don't know what happened to her family. I must have been anxious to hear the news of her disappearance!

Jun Jia sighed, with a sad face on his face. He who was pampered seemed to have aged a lot these days, and even had a lot of white hair, and the white and fat ones have become thin and black.

"We plan to use your insect cake. Today, we have searched all the places in the building where there may be food and hidden food. You can also see that even if there is more green algae, it will not be able to sustain more than 2,000 people eating it. It's been a long time, and the current situation is that besides passively waiting for rescue, we don't know how long it will take.

It's very likely that the rescue didn't come, and we starved to death first."

Jing Shu touched her chin and pointed to the soil in the ground and said: "It's really not possible to mix the worm cake with soil. You can try to delay it for as long as possible. Even if the worm cake is eaten later, you can eat the soil."

The thing to be proud of is that Jingshu's worm cakes are pure meat cakes made of minced worms, cooked with salt and kneaded, which can be regarded as high-standard 'pure meat cakes' in the last days.

Add the worm cake to the soup and you will have a fragrant broth.

Jun Jia shook his head: "The soil in the mudslide here is evil. Originally, we didn't want to use your worm cakes. We also found a chef before, learning from the way in Wucheng, and made some cakes to bake and eat... We found ten volunteers to test, but the soil here is too sticky.

Even after filtering a dozen times, the cakes made with the most delicate soil are not digested at all, and some people have eaten three times. He died in an instant, and some people would be bursting after eating a meal, so I'm afraid they can't eat the tortillas."

In fact, according to the time, most places in Wucheng should be because of the weather. The soil was frozen, and it was much more difficult to make mud cakes that were easy to make in the past, but at least there would not be such an effect of killing people after eating one meal.

In fact, if you eat a lot of earthen cakes, you will have a big belly, and there are more or less indigestible elements in it. In the last days, you can see many skinny people with big stomachs who eat too much earth.

But in the next time, you may not even be able to eat the soil, because the cold winter is coming.

"I understand, the worm cake is the last ration. Once you use it, you have to think about what to do next. You can't sit and wait for death. After eating the worm cake, it's really over." Jing Shu said calmly and understood Jun Jia The purpose of calling her here today.