541-550

Chapter 541 Finally found it!

"No, no, I can do it! I'm very good!" Hong Bin gasped and whispered in doubt, "It was very easy to try at that time."

Lu Liu smiled awkwardly: "At that time, I thought that even if I met You,you can drive in mud and water, and if you have a propeller, you will have power. Who would have thought that this is a quagmire, with such a large resistance, it is strange to be able to move."

Kacha, Kacha...Boom!

The minibus that just entered the quagmire is about to sink. Even if the anti-sinking board is set up outside, there will be muddy water dripping in. The fat chicken patted the chicken feathers and moved inward, but it cherishes its feathers very much.

"Go hard, Hongbin, we're going to sink in, can you do it?" Lu Liu said anxiously as he took control of the steering wheel.

"Sure enough, I'll do it!" Under the stunned eyes, Jing Shu lifted Hong Bin out like a chicken, flipped in by herself, and then... became an afterimage.

The sound of pu chi pu chi came, the minibus first slammed, and then everyone leaned back due to inertia, and a gust of wind blew in from the outside...

"Middle, the minibus flew up?"

"Lying, damn it. !"

Jing Shu also heard a few voices swallowing saliva, as for how exaggerated it is?

The minibus quickly got out of the quagmire and returned to the road. The speed slowed down again, like a classic car driving slowly in the mountains.

That's right, this is the fastest speed. Use the propeller to drive the four wheels, and then stare hard and you are done.

No matter how much Jing Shu stared, without the quagmire as a power source, the fastest speed was about the same as that of a bicycle. After Jing Shu stared for a few hours, she changed back to Hong Bin, Hong Bin stared for a while and then changed to Lu Liu, and the minibus The slowness is really annoying.

This mental torture is very frustrating, because you don't know how long it will take to find it, or even if you can find it..

"There is good news to tell everyone." Lu Liu said while chewing on the compressed biscuits: "There is no news of the fleet from the other teams."

"This... what kind of good news, I'm exhausted!" Hongbin glared, his strength was not as strong as Jingshu's, his stamina was not as good as Jingshu's, every time he stared at Jingshu while playing Rubik's cube, for a few hours, he would be envious, Jingshu would not be Tired?

Every time Hongbin stares for half an hour, he is exhausted. God knows how long it will take to reach the destination... But he came up with the idea of ​​getting a bicycle, so he has to stare at the destination even when he is kneeling.

Jingshu finally became happy: "This means that it is either on our route or not in the Tianshan Mountains, which is really good news."

Xiaohong has been following the back of the minibus. As a gastropod, as long as There is enough food on the road to provide energy consumption, and it seems to be able to walk indefinitely, which makes Jing Shu very satisfied.

After walking for three more days, Jing Shu's mood went up and down. The mountains seemed to have no end, which made people feel hopeless. There were more and more quagmire on the road. 

"The altitude of the Tianshan Mountains is high, but at the moment we seem to be going downhill and there are more and more valleys."

That's not important.