421-430

Chapter 421 The killing of one person

"Okay, then let's get started... more is good" Jing Shu took a deep breath.

It's time to start the final finishing work, destroy the corpses and wipe out the last traces of existence, push all of this into the terrifying magma, blow up all the two-kilometer passages, and try to keep everyone from knowing where they escaped. Which direction then, she has to escape.

After the two sides nodded to each other, they started their respective tasks. Zhen Nantian took his luggage to the exit of the mountain. Jing Shu carried her two large luggage and kicked After the fat chicken, who didn't want to leave alone, put on its own package, Jing Shu checked all the blasting devices again.

Although the instruments in the laboratory looked valuable, Jing Shu didn't know how to use them, and they were too large, and it was not easy to cross the road, so Jing Shu gave up taking these cumbersome things.

But there is one thing that Jing Shu has taken a lot, and that is the semi-finished water of life researched by Dr. B.

Jing Shu always feels that this thing will be useful in the future. Even if it is of no use, it may be a shield and cover for her spiritual spring in the future. Since she has space, Jing Shu is like a hamster. Put it in the space first, and if the space is full, if this thing is really useless, then throw it away, it doesn't take up much space anyway.

After everything was ready, Jing Shu took a deep breath and stood at the entrance of the tunnel, waiting for the signal.

God, it's grey.

I don't know why or when, the drizzle started to fall. The drizzle from the sky fell slowly and flutteringly. It was a drop of rain in the dust of everything in the air, like a spray of water, just fell on the skin, just disappeared.

Just felt a little cooler, that's all.

Jingshu's pupils shrank suddenly, looking at the rain, she seemed to feel that the scene was familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen it. He raised his hand, only to find that his hand was being raised at an unusually slow speed.

Jingshu's thoughts drifted to a distant place, and her memory was instantly revealed, as if a person had released the trajectory of this life like a movie at the moment before death, and she, as the The protagonist of his own life is watching his life like a spectator, oh no, after watching this life, she began to watch the memories of the previous life.

The movie starts from her birth again, she grows up, goes to school, graduates, the apocalypse is coming, the third year of the apocalypse, the fourth click of the apocalypse is like a stuck disc, suddenly stuck, that is the connection The future that came down is what happened in the previous life, but it can't be played at the moment, and a force suddenly surged up from Jingshu's head, which made her wake up immediately, and the second form of the Rubik's Cube space instantly exploded. appeared in front of her.

In front of me is a piece of land with a size of 1 cubic meter. The six sides of these land are planted with different vegetables and fruits, and some low trees that have grown to a height of one meter are lush.

There are industrious bees gathering honey, and each piece of land is connected with a void line leading to the spiritual spring at the center of the Rubik's cube space.

With this as the center, it was completely spread out. The chickens hatched their eggs comfortably, the ducks quacked non-stop, and there was the sound of cow moo, mixed with the bleating of lambs from time to time.

The materials collected before the end of the world were neatly placed in the Rubik's Cube space, and Jing Shu divided it into many independent spaces.