441-450

Chapter 441 The Self-destructing Rhine Manor

So no matter how full the space is, Jing Shu has freed up some space for the robot. I believe that as long as there are clues, I am not afraid to find the manor owner.

At the same time, Jing Shu is also looking forward to the luxury and precious materials in the Rhine Manor this time. Things that she could not imagine in her previous life are just some gadgets that the rich cannot take away. When the time comes to find him, Jing Shu will come to see what more precious materials he had.

No one knew what Jing Shu was planning. After the team members on the outside learned that the helicopter came, they quickly evacuated. However, the priest who had just entered the venue took the nuns to start the final sweep. Everything is clearly seen.

In the distance, the priest said sympathetically: "I will go over you and kill the Egyptians who bow their heads, and disaster will not come to you and destroy you. The man of God said, don't be afraid, go, my brave children, go. Redeem them!" (This is clearly a thief not a priest..hehe)

...

the ladder fell, Yang Yang jumped on it, Jing Shu tied the basically disabled monkey and the sleepy Hao Yunlai together, and let Yang Yang tied it to the ladder with a rope, the monkey And Hao Yunlai was hanged above the ladder like a hanged ghost.

"Come up!"

Yang Yang's feet were hooked on the ladder and hung upside down in the air, and the helicopter went up and down.

"Boom! Boom!" At this moment, the explosion started from the center of Rhine Manor! Mushroom clouds soared into the air, the heat wave was fragrant, and at the same time, huge waves blew the underwater world upside down. The sturdy tempered glass instantly turned into the most powerful bombs, flying around, slicing the surrounding area. Everything that can be split!

The explosive in the middle is like a fuse, igniting the surrounding explosive points at a speed visible to the naked eye. Immediately, a series of bombings started. On the surface, a violent earthquake started, and on the other side, there was a huge mushroom cloud. There was an explosion in the Rhine Manor, and the huge sound made everyone's ears roar, and they couldn't hear what they were saying.

Jing Shu had already packed up the supplies in the secret room on the eighth floor, and when they weren't paying attention, he put some supplies into the space. Although he didn't know what it was, it looked very advanced. Go back and sort out together.

The packaged supplies, Jing Shu, wrapped seven or eight in sacks, and tied them one by one to her shoulders. She returned the identification chip to the corpse, and then jumped suddenly and grabbed Yang Yang who was hanging upside down.

"Boom!" With a crisp sound, Yang Yang's two arms were directly broken by Jing Shu's jumping impact! Jing Shu and these packages weighed a few hundred kilograms at least. They were not dragged down by Jing Shu on the spot, but Yang Yang's perseverance caught the ladder.

Yang Yang's face was pale in pain, sweat dripped down, and he just didn't cry out.

At the same time, Jing Shu took advantage of the opportunity to grab the last piece of the cloud ladder, "It's too dangerous, I'll just pick it up for you in a while."

Yang Yang:" "

"Boom!" The explosion is getting closer and closer. , in just ten seconds, it spread from the central store. When the helicopter saw the last person coming up, it immediately raised the helicopter by tens of meters with full horsepower and cheeks, and finally added the throttle. , can't get up! Overweight!

Buzzing... A huge roar came, and the packages on the ground flew for dozens of meters like a string of kites.

"Boom!" With a loud noise, the self-destruction point at the tower under her feet finally exploded. A huge heat wave hit. Jing Shu felt like her feet and face were about to catch fire. The mushroom cloud rolled up under her feet, and the helicopter quickly left. The scene, but still the bottom package was hit by the explosion.