751-760

Chapter 751

Why is there a bad feeling? Jing Shu, who was afraid of death, urgently mobilized a large number of Hulks to flank up while watching the play. She even allocated dozens of people, and secretly laid out various protective measures. With a sigh of relief, there is no bazooka, just some firearms with a slightly larger caliber.

However, each of them found some homemade grenades in their hands, and their waists were bulging... Jing Shu narrowed her eyes slightly, and when she looked at the three cars, she was no longer looking at people.

Instead, he is looking at the expensive modified car and the expensive firearms and weapons.

The only thing to prevent now is whether there are special groups or capable people among these people.

Anyway, be safe.

On the ground that no one could see, a layer of black mud suddenly appeared, and no one noticed.

the other side.

The delicate woman opened the stock solution and asked people to bring in the seaweed and red nematodes. They carefully diluted them before putting them in. Even if it was a little bit of water diluted a hundred times, it would still grow at a speed visible to the naked eye. 

"It's true." The woman nodded, satisfied.

Director Wang also breathed a sigh of relief, and he said in a negotiating tone: "Then you should leave quickly with the original liquid, the support team from Xinlan will arrive in a while, and the two of you will be in trouble if you fight each other. Don't worry, we will never stop you and do nothing..."

Wang Gui just wanted to send people away now! In the case of a huge disparity in force, it is enough to save the panda Jingshu!

The woman raised her hand, looked at her watch, and sneered, "You're right, you're right, we have to leave quickly."

Director Wang nodded quickly, raised his hands and took a few steps backwards, the meaning was obvious.

"But..." The woman raised the other hand holding the shotgun and pointed at Director Wang. Director Wang's legs trembled with fright. The gun slowly moved to the other side, and the woman pointed at Jing Shu and said: "The original liquid man, you have to follow us, otherwise our big battle is just for a little original liquid?"

"What are you talking about?!" Director Wang exclaimed in shock.

"What do you think I've been lurking by your side for the past few months? It's just to wait until today, to find an opportunity to capture the real liquid man and provide us savages with a steady stream of food, the chicken that really lays golden eggs, It's this one, don't worry, Miss Jing Shu, we will take good care of you~ take care of you~."

Jing Shu, who was hiding in the dark, walked out slowly and pulled Director Wang behind her, she smiled: " I didn't expect it to be directed at me, the news was leaked, is yours one of the eight monitoring groups that went to Wucheng?" The woman smiled and couldn't deny it.

"No, you can't capture Miss Jingshu, she can save countless people!" Director Wang was anxious and wanted to rush out, but Jingshu gently pushed him into the Hulk's mouth with his backhand and completely blocked him.

"Director Wang, you stay inside for a while now, leave it to me."

Jing Shu's voice was indifferent, very flat. At this moment, she thought a lot, and the images of the eight inspection teams were in her mind. He went through it quickly, and the image of the Xinlan inspection team stayed for a few seconds, because he was the most suspicious.