281-290

Chapter 281 The Assessment of Vice President Jing Shu Begins

Among the three wines, liquor is the most time-consuming and labor-intensive.

The location of brewing was solved first, but it took Jingshu a lot of work on how to distill the liquor. Fortunately, there was a grandfather at home who could make everything by hand. He heard that Jingshu wanted to brew liquor without tools, so he immediately tried while exploring. It took four or five days to complete the distillation tools for baijiu, and the level is limited, so it can only be used immediately.

Therefore, the degree of distillation will not be very high, and the purpose of simply Jingshu is to make medicinal wine.

The red wine can be drunk in 20 days. If the white wine is to be used in a hurry, Jing Shu is in a hurry, so after brewing it for a month, she starts to pour a lot of snake wine. After half a month, she can make a lot of money for Jing Shu. and considerable prestige.

There are a lot of industries of Jingshu now, and the most money is from blood mushrooms. Unfortunately, it only produces once every ten years, only a dozen or so at a time. The number is too rare, and it is impossible to reproduce more numbers. It is a species that cannot be cultivated and reproduced. Jing Shu can make it cut and harvest like leeks by this method, which is very against the sky.

Moreover, Jing Shu didn't dare to take it to the auction carelessly, but offered it to Su Marie directly and signed a non-disclosure agreement, otherwise people would know that she could always bring blood mushrooms, and she would definitely be missed.

The red nematode feed factory is considered an investment industry. Although there is no income now, the price will skyrocket after this year. It should be the industry that makes the most money for Jingshu.

The second is the medicinal wine industry. The price of 1 catty is about 1,500 virtual coins, which can also bring a long stream of money to Jingshu, and this year, when you give gifts, go to other people's houses and take 250ml of medicinal wine as gifts, which is really better than Melatonin. Besides, Jingshu's first batch of medicinal wines has been highly praised. Li Yuetian, Su Xiangnan, etc. who have drank medicinal wines all feel that the effect of removing dampness is excellent.

Su Xiangnan exchanged compressed natural gas for medicinal wine, and Li Yuetian exchanged 300 kWh of electricity for a bottle of medicinal wine, so he did not worry about selling medicinal wine at all.

Then there are leeches, but leeches are still in a stage of little use, at least until next year, when the weather is cold, people will always have frostbite and pus, and in an era when most people do not need medicine, leeches can play a very important role. big effect.

Finally, there is the tobacco industry. The tobacco at home is used as cigars, and the tobacco from the Medicinal Materials Association is used as insecticide.

Now the houses in Wucheng are covered with long green moss, and the ground is covered with thick mold. When you step on your feet, it is as soft as grass. When it rains and the wind blows, it still remains. Drifting in the rain, it really answers the sentence: seaweed seaweed, swaying with the waves, dancing in the waves, regardless of the stormy waves, I have my joy!

Immediately, all kinds of poisonous insects will wantonly mutilate people's living. Those with poor immunity will directly be infected with germs, and many people will die because of this. Tobacco-made insecticides will surely be needed by the world.

Jing Shu felt that since she was staying in the Medicinal Materials Association, what was planting not planting? Then she will plant the most needed medicinal materials. The first is to reduce the number of deaths in Wucheng. The spray that can be made from a little tobacco can save ten families. If the Medicinal Materials Association vigorously develops tobacco, it will definitely save many people and Avoid death.