171-180

Chapter 171 One stone three birds revenge plan

Chow Tai Fook, who ran back to the 6th hole, was still trembling in his calf and elbow, and he gave Chou Dasheng a savage beating, "You bastard, let you take someone to live there, who asked you to pay attention to the chicken? Let's see why so many people live in this small hole!"

Zhou Dasheng knew that it was his eldest brother who was pissing him off, so he only dared to whisper: "Didn't I see a fat chicken running? Isn't it easy to catch chickens?"

"Just tell me what to do now!" Chow Tai Fook felt that he didn't play well every time he quarreled, and he was not reconciled if he didn't take revenge on him.

"Let's tell Brother Daheng to get revenge for us."

Zhou Dafu slapped Zhou Dasheng on the head hard, "You bastard, do you think Brother Daheng is a gun and willing to give us a shot? The fat chicken takes it and he can give it to us. We take revenge, and you don't even think he is a fool? What's more, he lost his gun, he's going to be scolded to death." Zhou Dasheng rolled his eyes, "Brother Dafu, Brother Dahen, did you raise two babies? Snakes?"

"Two five-step snakes, I'll be darling. When I was bitten, I heard that I can't walk more than 5 steps. I have to jump. It's poisonous, tsk tsk." Zhou Dafu showed a look of fear.

"Brother, if we lose the gun, we can't make it hard, so we can use something else."

Zhou Dasheng's eyes were like mice: "Big brother is in the 4th hole, we stole the snake, I have a good idea to throw the snake in If they go to the place where they sleep, how many can be poisoned to death? When something happens, it will be the matter of Big Heng, who will let his snake run out and bite?"

"You are a stick, a chicken eats a snake. , let alone such a powerful fat chicken, he is not afraid of snakes at all! It is estimated that you will be eaten by chickens as soon as you release the snake! Humans can have no knowledge, but they cannot have no common sense, I know all this!" Zhou Dafu said contemptuously.

Zhou Dasheng smiled and said: "Brother, that's what you want. You think, if the snake bites a few people to death before being eaten by the chicken, isn't it just the time for you to take revenge? Big hum is also responsible. Yes, we'll have two guns by then."

"If the snake was eaten without biting a human, then we just happened to bring someone to sleep in advance, and 'just' saw Brother Big Hen's love snake being killed by a chicken. Do you think Brother Big Hen would be furious for his place? Are we taking revenge?"

Zhou Dafu's eyes lit up, and he patted Zhou Dasheng with relief: "Your method is good, very good, three birds with one stone, no matter what the result is, Brother Big Hen will make revenge with them, otherwise, just replace it by the way. Have we avenged? When the time comes, we will fight against the enemy together!"

...

The fat chicken on the side didn't know that it was calculated, and it was trying hard to eat the red nematodes brought in from the ground. The fat chicken has an obsessive-compulsive disorder: It does not allow itself to see where there is food.

There is an exit before and after the 5th hole. The Jingshu family just chose the corner against the wall, while the rest of the community found a place to sleep, or sat on the floor and chatted.

Some people who had walked around in other holes came back and said,

"We have been given special treatment to live here. The space is the boss. Look at the one next door. You can't stretch your feet. It's more crowded than before. "