391-400

Chapter 391 I really want to rub you against the wall

The snake spirit spit out a letter and agreed: "Google Maps can't make such a big mistake, the town is gone... There is really no guarantee that their straight-line distance is still 200 kilometers." The monkey strongly opposed:

"Do we have to go another 15 kilometers. It takes half a day to get back to the canal? Besides, we have no supplies and have to find food!

Also, it is too dangerous over there, and the salvage will last for a few days. Supplies from more than 20 ships have been stolen. If we are found, think about the consequences of their anger. The entire canal is their ships. We are more dangerous walking along the river, and there are constant patrols by helicopters. , what if they are discovered by patrols."

Yes, do you want to go back and walk such a long way, just for a possible judgment, everyone is still hungry now.

"Walking another 15 kilometers can ensure that we will return to Luxa 100% according to the original road. Can you make sure that we will reach Luxa after walking another 200 kilometers? If we walk another 500 kilometers, we will not be able to reach Luxa and we will be trapped inside."

Jing Shu added: "This incident happened to Lao Yang last year. It was obvious that he had already arrived in Wucheng, but he couldn't survive. It was delayed for more than a month. Could it be that you aren't be afraid to encounter this situation again and delay ten days and a half months, which is even more time-consuming than going back! And you don't have enough materials, if you are trapped in the mountains, you are afraid that you will not be able to survive."

This is not A pre-apocalyptic survival game with rich oases and creatures, this is the end of the world! It's hard to find even an edible bug in the dark!

"If we go back and forth, there are no towns around the canal, the people in the United States are sparsely populated, and it is even more impossible to grab supplies and cars. If you go your way, 100% will be on foot. Life is in danger, and at least four or five days are wasted. Even if there may be deviations in this way, there are still six or seven towns in the future, right?

Jing Shu narrowed her eyes and looked at the huge mountain. From her experience, she can confirm that this is at least a horizontal insertion of a large plate, which means that not only climbing the mountain but also encountering many dangers.

In the fifth year of the apocalyptic migration, the crustal plate has changed the whole world. How many times have we encountered such a situation from Wucheng to Huaxia Hainan? If it wasn't for the tyrant's divine judgment and decisiveness, it would definitely not be possible for only half of the people to die.

Of course, this is also a lesson through blood and tears. Even if she is so powerful now, she will still be shrouded in the shadow of this mountain.

After the third year in the apocalypse, I would rather go back and not think about walking this sudden extra mountain. There are not only many creatures invaded by dark species, but also all kinds of dangers.

"Then, let's split up." Jing Shu licked her lips, took out the mineral water from the package and drank it, then continued: "You guys keep walking, I'll turn back and follow the canal. Let's go, let's go." The monkey grunted, and said to Ah Huang, who was tired and sticking out his tongue: "Then the troops are divided into two groups." The tank threw the heavy weapons and luggage on the ground, "First of all It is a team that cannot act alone. Secondly, it is in the mission. Since the old Yang has divided the team into two waves, there can be no third team. As the temporary captain, I must protect the safety of all of you. If you disagree, just vote."