681-690

Chapter 681 A lot of bones were dug up

The person who buys this building must have a Wucheng household registration, and if it is used for business, the sale or lease price cannot be higher than the market price, and the tax rate is 10%.

The starting price is the equivalent of 8 million virtual coins. Loans and installments are not accepted.

But buyers can change the location of the building at will if they have the conditions. The premise is that you have the ability, you can get it anywhere, Wucheng is so large, the city is deserted.

These conditions alone limit many people. Wucheng may also be afraid that the building will run away again and will get a water ticket, and that the buyer will use it to speculate on the property and turn it around to make huge profits. Space or something, much better than a basement.

But so many conditions are obviously overthinking. In the past, although the building was empty, the decoration was still there, and a lot of hard decoration was there. Many things can be used even if they are pulled down. complete.

But this time... after the mud merman attacked, even the handrails of the stairs were gnawed away, and there was nothing left.

After Wang Miao said these conditions, she also felt blushing.

If Boss Lu was there before, this building would have been auctioned for more than tens of millions. Although the previous location was in the suburbs, it was not far from a district and town government. The factory researched business, etc., and could be rented as an office building. go out.

now? ... this location is right next to the red nematode processing plant, and there is nothing else around.

But even so, the town hall did not plan to sell it at a lower price. Although many people were invited this time, many of them did not come.

"Director Wang, what if this building can't be auctioned? Why are there so many restrictions?"

"8 million, who still buys it now? It's so broken and dirty."

There were bursts of sighs from below, and they finally survived. The people who lived in the building were all overshadowed, and the ghosts wanted to buy it. Once they came here, they felt that the monster was still lingering.

Wang Miao held the trumpet and said, "It doesn't matter if you can't sell it. The town government intends to set up this entire supply station, which happens to be a neighbor of the insect cake factory, and it is impossible to say that it will take refugees from the surrounding cities in this area, which will be convenient in the future. The bug cake factory will deliver the treatment."

Jing Shu shuddered, but come on, she doesn't want to be neighbors with the town government.

"8 million virtual coins, if no one wants it, I will." Jing Shu finally held up a sign. Isn't the 8 million number too coincidental? Did the town government know that she just got 8 million virtual coins, and the price was deliberately set?

How did they know she wanted to buy this building?

Not to mention, Jin Tianci really knew about this, and said at the time: Just sell it for 8 million, she wants it, and it is useful if we don't take it back.

What can you do with 8 million to buy a broken house? Many people are very puzzled, and let them rack their brains without thinking about what benefits this can bring.

But soon, everyone's attention was attracted by Wang Miao's statement of damages and compensation.

Jingshu also has two villas, all of which happened to be transported to a piece of land reserved for her behind the insect cake factory. They also asked someone to clean them carefully before sealing them up using the old method.