701-710

Chapter 701 Planning to train 'Hulk'

"I can count all the dark creatures discovered in Wucheng. Except for a few useful ones, I really can't think of any dark creatures worth cultivating."

"As we all know, dark creatures are difficult to tame, and the key is that they are not cultivated. Value, can't be eaten, can't be used, and even the materials on the body are almost useless."

Most of the dark creatures have evolved to give up everything in order to survive.

In fact, many people have done research and even spent money on scientific research, but it is basically useless, otherwise, everyone would have long ago...

So other people simply don't understand Jing Shu, why spend hundreds of millions of carrion bugs, go to Breeding dark creatures?

"Could it be that you found a new edible dark creature?"

Everyone looked at Jingshu in unison, because other than that, everyone really couldn't imagine that it could be used for other purposes.

Jing Shu shook her head and didn't intend to tell everyone her detailed thoughts, she just said:

"I haven't found any new dark creatures, and they can be used as food. When the dark creatures come out, you old guys will be one of them. Everyone has been figured out, what dark creatures are there at this stage, and what are their values, you are more knowledgeable than me."

Many people online couldn't help but nod their heads. When the dark creatures first came out, everyone was very excited and felt It's definitely profitable here.

"So, you just need to know that I am going to collect carrion worms now, and then cultivate dark creatures. In this way, everyone's troubles can be solved, isn't it great? As for whether I can succeed..." What about you? thing?

Anyway, Jing Shu covered up the news strictly and made it very mysterious.

"Then I'll pay the boss. If you need it, you can tell me. We will cooperate with you according to the previous contract. No, I will give you another 10% profit."

"Me too, just talk about using coal."

"We We all admire Boss Jing's generosity, so I wish you good luck."

Jun Bao tapped the table lightly, and then asked, "What do you need?"

"Can you borrow more money?"

Jun Bao's face darkened. .

Well, Jing Shu knows that borrowing too much money is not welcome, so forget it, now the long-haired clothes, red nematodes, and various foods bring in very good income every day.

"Then it's an ordinary mortgage?"

Jun Bao nodded, "I will charge you a point less in interest."

"This, can I draw another piece of land around my worm cake factory?" Jing Shu thought about it, and then went to the suburbs to steal it. Just click on the house and move it over.

"No problem."

"Then let's do this first? From tomorrow, the worm cake factory will start collecting carrion worms indefinitely. If there is any difficulty in the middle, I will ask the town government for help?" The words are explained thoroughly.

In fact, there are still difficulties, there are still many difficulties, such as the problem of too many carrion bugs accumulating, and for example, so many carrion bugs are too inconvenient, and they will migrate soon, Jing Shu wants to make them Concentrate food into concentrated food and then store it, which definitely requires certain technical support.