641-650

Chapter 641 It's a pity I can't eat meat

Only the image of the heat source was transmitted through the eyes of the snake, and only a lot of red energy bodies could be seen running, but they were not very sensitive to the invasion of dark creatures. Jing Shu probably knew that these dark creatures did not Body temperature or body temperature is too low.

And the vision of the bug is even simpler, there are giants running around the building!

Jing Shu checked the view outside the building. It was very quiet and there was nothing unusual. Even the patrolling people were rushing into the building with torches and weapons at the moment. A few days ago, dark creatures invaded because they were afraid of light. I am afraid of fire, so there are always lights around the building.

Jing Shu got up quickly, took two choppers, and opened the door of the villa carefully with the knife. At this moment, the people from the other two villas in the exhibition hall also carefully opened the door to see what happened outside.

Li Yuetian's people asked Jing Shu to hide and call him, and then he left in a hurry. After all, the hall is not dangerous now.

The lobby on the first floor of the building was very quiet, but the center of the New World Building was hollowed out, so Jing Shu happened to see someone on the fourth floor desperately escaping, and it seemed that when she was in a desperate situation, she could only choose to jump down.

But as soon as he jumped into the air, a bloody mouth also jumped past, and he swallowed half of his body when he opened his mouth.

Immediately afterwards, this ugly crawling dark thing and the remaining half fell from the fourth floor with a loud bang.

"Ah ah ah!" The person in the villa next to him screamed in fright when he saw the shadow through the firelight outside.

"Shut up." Jing Shu whispered angrily, but the voice did not stop.

The crawling creature just fell around the exhibition hall. I didn't expect such a huge creature to fall from such a height. It was almost turned into mud, and it spread to the ground, but after only a few seconds, it started to crawl again. up.

It's as if they don't have meat on them, they're just going to be muddy.

Jing Shu frowned. It was the first time she saw such an ugly creature. The corpse she had seen before was just the skeleton left, but now it is like a pool of mud, about the size of her body, and it looks like a fish head. Like a merman...

let's call it a muddy merman for now.

I saw this muddy mermaid chewing the meat in its mouth, and then slowly crawled towards the remaining half of the corpse that had just fallen.

Jing Shu walked over quickly with a knife.

"Girl, what are you doing? Run quickly! Hide in the villa! Wait for rescue!" The man in the other villa raised his head and reminded.

If there is no one here, Jing Shu actually wants to smash the boulders in the space directly, and smash these muddy mermen into a pulp. I don't believe that this thing will not die.

It's a pity that there are people next to me. Taking advantage of the fact that there is only one muddy mermaid, Jing Shu must test out their biggest weakness as soon as possible. Ordinary people who say they die will die.

So these people don't understand Jing Shu, why don't they wait for rescue?

However, Jing Shu is not stupid to take a knife and go up to it. After all, Jing Shu also has special abilities in the Rubik's Cube space, such as being able to control creatures. As long as creatures are conscious, Jing Shu can manipulate their thoughts or make them delusional. , In short, to achieve the purpose of Jing Shu.