761-770

Chapter 761 Reaching the center of six-dimensional space

This has to be skeptical and curious, just as incredible as oil and gas have always been hardcore essential energy sources and suddenly one day someone jumped out and said I found a cheap replacement for them.

Zhang Lao glared at Jun Bao, don't ask if you shouldn't ask, don't know if you shouldn't know, then turned to look at Jing Shu with a smile:

"I knew you had a lot of good things, now as long as you can do something to suppress ticks The medicine came, you are the biggest hero, not only saved the lives of thousands of us, but also opened up this road, and made great contributions to the migration of the people of Wucheng, let alone energy, it is even more exaggerated. The boy has to promise you, and if the line is opened, Xinlan and Chuanshu will also be rewarded." Jun Bao nodded: "Hurry up and reveal the mystery."

Bottles of black liquid came, shook and smiled and said, "Isn't this the black energy we discovered together? At that time, your energy was turned over and researched, but mine has been stored, and I found it again in the deep mountains. I have accumulated a lot of black energy, so at present I have enough black energy.

After a few days of testing, I found that they can effectively suppress ticks, so that ticks do not dare to approach, and can even be expelled. I guess, maybe they belong to new energy to achieve this effect. However, black energy can only expel but not kill ticks."

Although black energy also has effects, it is not so powerful, after all, according to the level In other words, it can be regarded as the energy of low-dimensional space. The energy of this six-dimensional space is stronger, but Jingshu added a little space spiritual spring, and the effect was immediate, which completely achieved the effect that Jingshu said.

From this, it can be seen that the spiritual spring of space may be the energy of higher dimensional space.

As for the aftermath, hey, this kind of black energy is dead, even if there is still a small amount in the imperial capital, it can't be used to test the truth of what she said, and the ticks will disappear by then, where can I verify her 'Black energy' so good effect to go?

Also, who would have thought that black energy wasn't really black energy.

After hearing this, Zhang Lao slapped his thigh fiercely: "Why didn't I think of it, you are still smart, fighting poison with poison. Only monsters can defeat monsters! The only thing that can suppress these new species is the dark new energy! The effect you said is already very good."

Jing Shu said embarrassedly: "Then you don't have these raw materials and energy, so you didn't think of it, I also found out after all kinds of experiments in my spare time..."

Jun Bao Looking at so much black energy, I finally felt relieved: "It is fair to exchange black energy for new energy here. I will report your credit, and there will definitely be other rewards."

Zhang Lao can't wait to extract the black energy . , tried it again, after all, it is only used as a main raw material, and other auxiliary materials will be added, and another one has to calculate how to maximize the use of black energy, that is, how much the minimum extraction amount can suppress and expel ticks insect effects, etc.

While being with Zhang Lao, he said: "According to what the old man said, as long as we can find the energy center for breeding these ticks and collect these new energy, we will find an outlet. Without energy to support ticks, we should not be afraid. Even if he is saved, he has opened up this transportation and trade route, which will benefit the people in the future, and it can be regarded as saving a lot of people."