501-510

Chapter 501 It's all a bunch of good chickens

Dinosaur chicken is also very tired every day.

But how can Jing milk be willing? Now, with a rooster like a dinosaur chicken, I expect it to be full of energy and pair with various hens every day, and then give birth to one-tenth of the eggs that can hatch mutant chickens.

So Jing milk had to make arrangements for the dinosaur chicken and other hens several times a day.

Jing milk akimbo, the dinosaur chicken must be afraid, you said that this matter is rectified, and someone needs to supervise and guide the action after doing the errand, and the chicken is almost wilted.

And the fat chicken on the other side was relieved very quickly and was fully compensated and superior, which came from the food.

Dinosaur chickens, mutant chickens and hens can supplement the body's own nutrition because they eat a variety of foods. According to the research, no matter you give chickens zombie meat or whatever, as long as they have protein, these chickens can be perfect. Convert it into the energy substances your body needs.

This condition is the criterion for the [mutant species of the end of the world]. One of them must adapt to the dark so that it can survive without sunlight, and the body contains the anti-darkin gene. The second is to be immune to all viruses before the end of the world, such as zombie viruses.

The mutant chicken perfectly meets all the conditions, and what is commendable is that the product can also inherit the anti-dark pigment. The most important thing is that it tastes delicious and belongs to the extreme mutant species of the end of the world.

"You can really eat anything you want to produce such a big, delicious egg? It's okay to not feed millet and vegetable roots?" Nanny Jing reconfirmed.

Jing Shu smiled and nodded, "It's just that the output is too low, and at this rate, a few mutant chickens can be hatched in a month."

This is the number that Jing Shu has considered. To be safe, she doesn't need to cultivate dinosaur chickens to avoid suspicion and various eye diseases. The key is to become a protected member of mutant species, which will bring more convenience in the apocalypse in the future.

"Hey, we should be content. It's the same as picking up for nothing. You can feed anything and eggs that don't hatch can still be eaten and nourished. Now that food is so tight, how precious are chickens that can lay eggs without wasting food. , this is the chicken that lays golden eggs."

Nanny Jing couldn't be more happy, so the food of these mutant chickens was the least valuable red nematode in the family.

Don't talk about the food of the fat chicken, it is better than the people, just say the food of other big dog eggs, big girls, Cuihua Ermao, as long as the poultry of Jing Shu's family is vegetable leaves, beans and millet leftovers. Yes, Jing milk is good to serve, for fear that the nutrition is not enough to affect the production, this is good, the mutant chicken does not require it, although it eats more, it does not cost any food.

"It's all a group of good chickens." Nanny Jing has told Jing Shu more than once how the chickens can save their minds.

The mutant chicken officially settled in a place in the backyard of Jingshu's house and became the overlord of the Jing family.

Soon, Jingshu's family heard relevant reports on the national news at 19:00 every day. Although it was only a skipped report, and it only lasted for twenty seconds, it was enough to make the whole family excited.