341-350

Chapter 341 Place the classmates

The originally noisy classmates suddenly quieted down, and they couldn't help but feel pity for some people who wanted to get in, while those who really wanted to work down-to-earth were unusually motivated.

Manager Li continued: "Our Shiyuan don't talk about the background, because all the people working here are from the boss's own family. When it comes to the background, everyone has it, so please put your own mentality first, but congratulations to you, you have the stepping stone of Director Jing, if it is not Director Jing, we will not consider you, because Shiyuan has allocated most of the labor to the government, and there is no need for expensive temporary workers."

Jing Shu nodded . , Manager Li is worthy of being from the personnel department. Don't look at her arrogant and rigorous words, but in the end she lifted her up and flattered her a little. She is a good person.

Many people mourned.

Manager Li stretched out his finger, "Shiyuan now has three types of jobs, the first type of regular workers, who work ten hours a day, enjoy two meals of white rice and vegetables a day, can bring two family members in a single room, and have extra virtual currency wages. , one day off a month, assessment once a week, unqualified people will be brushed into the ranks of temporary workers.

The second category of temporary workers, working ten hours a day, enjoy one meal of white rice and one meal with rice mixed with insects every day, once every seven days Vegetable supply, stay in a double room, can bring a family member depending on the situation, no additional virtual currency salary, no vacation, two failures will be dismissed.

The third category of laborers recruited by the government works eight hours a day, and there are The government provides two meals of red nematode cakes, which are not under the management of Shiyuan, but if someone fails to work, they can report it and get 0.1 virtual currency."

"This is the situation. Now those with special abilities stand on the right, and those with strength only stand. On my left, special abilities include excellent breeding, planting, and handicrafts." Manager Li opened his hands, and everyone quickly moved. As a result, only a few people had special skills.

However, Manager Li was still quite satisfied. She pointed to the boulder over there and said, "A lot of such boulders have to be transported every day, and they have to be moved to places where the machine can't go. The assessment is to remove irregular boulders within two minutes. If it is transported to the other side, it is considered qualified and can be employed today."

Temporary workers are physical labor, and many students gave up directly, but there were also some who were unwilling to try. After all, even temporary workers were paid well. For the same work, the government only gave two meals of red nematode meals. There is a meal of white rice and a mixed meal in the garden. The most important thing is that you can live in the stone garden. This is simply a paradise. There is no earthquake or deafening rumbling. You can also bring a family in and live together. .

When many people tried to move big stones, Manager Li turned his head and asked them with interest, "What are your specialties?" The first person to speak was Mu Xiaoxuan. Jingshu remembered her and gave her the linden seeds. The girl is also a very introverted girl who doesn't talk much. At this moment, Mu Xiaoxuan looks relatively clean. Although she is patched, she is dressed appropriately, and he does not have a thin, sallow complexion like the others.

"My grandparents have planted all kinds of peach trees, fruit trees, and a large area of ​​medicinal trees. I have rich experience and skills. Even in the last days, my family still planted peach trees, and I can also cultivate them in the last days. Peaches." Mu Xiaoxuan talked eloquently about planting.