711-720

Chapter 711 Trial Operation of Hulk Bus

5 meters, just the average size of the Hulk King. Usually, it still likes to turn into a pool of green water and lie on the ground quietly with salted fish, and a pool of green slime, spread on the ground, not much.

This intelligent creature is definitely one of the most salty fish among Jingshu's many pets. It may be the answer to the sentence: Everyone has their own aspirations, Xiaolu... It's the name Jingshu newly gave it, and there is no desire. and ambition.

Jingshu still doesn't believe that under the offensive of green energy and spiritual spring, she has cultivated such a thing. Her greatest wish is to lie down and not move.

A Hulk King who could have devoured the whole clan and grown into a mountain and made a good story, but is not as big as a normal Hulk... What a shame.

Although Xiaolu is very salty and doesn't want to move at all, there is only one thing that is good. This guy's brain system is very active, and he likes to 'communicate' with his peers, although Jing Shu can't understand what they are talking about.

Okay, Jingshu's purpose in cultivating Little Green is to be a bridge of communication. With this product here, the overall planning can be handed over to it.

The next thing to do is how to operate this model. For this reason, Jingshu once again turned to the town government to provide support for technical research and development of small programs, and to provide various support on the network such as network access and positioning. 5G for the entire network If not, there may be no signal out of the city. Although the 2E network is a bit slow, it is still a network.

One month before the migration, the Hulk finally entered the trial operation stage!

Although it is still far from the real imaginary means of transportation, this is definitely a leapfrog success, because in the past month or so, countless people have been watching Jing Shu's jokes! Everyone else wanted to see what kind of dark creatures Jing Shu, who had spent countless financial resources just collecting carrion worms, could cultivate.

At the beginning, when the name of the Hulk was quietly spread, many upper-class people in Wucheng were very curious,

"Hulk? What's the value of this dark creature? It's for food, right?"

"No, what can you do?"

"Ah, that girl from Jingshu actually wants to do traffic.. This is too difficult in the end times. , and it has no value, it is definitely a loss."

"The key is that dark creatures are not domesticated. Has the Hulk been domesticated? The cost is so high that the light carrion worm has charged an unknown amount of money. How can a vehicle recover its cost? "

Who has the money for transportation? Whoever has money doesn't have a car?"

"But now the road is difficult to travel, and the entire Wucheng is only one main road. There is a car? Hey, you can't get out."

In short, absolutely Most people are not optimistic, the key is that the investment cost is too high.

Until the big data homepage of Wucheng Town Hall has a small program called 'Hulk Bus', the advertisement is as follows: The Hulk will take you to work, pick you up from getting off work, and the town government has subsidies!

The key is that the last few words attracted a lot of formal workers, that is, the town government subsidy!

Going to work is difficult now, not to mention ordinary regular workers, most of them have to walk on a sleigh, even if the family of Jing Shu is rich, they still drive on the main road, and then ride Jing Ye's made snowmobiles.