291-300

Chapter 291 A lot of money is a big gift

"Is that a one-stop base?" Jing Shu covered her face.

"That's right, it's a one-stop base. It has everything in it. In order to surprise you, Qian Duoduo deliberately didn't tell you the date. Until now, he has arranged it. Oh, let's go. If you don't leave, you won't be able to catch up."

The raincoat that Mary wears is beautiful and elegant. The color is 'colorful black'. It is made of special materials and is very gorgeous. It comes with a light strip, which is simply the brightest light in the dark night.

"Okay, then let's go. I remember that there was an important thing to do just now."

"Jing Shu, put on your raincoat and don't take it off. Many people in the community are infected, so you must be careful." Before leaving, Nanny Jing told Jing Shu.

"Okay, now that I know the milk, I'll come back for dinner tonight and cook more."

"Ah."

...

It's been a few months since the Xishan bombing incident. Although the situation was dangerous, Jing Shu also fished it out of it. There are many benefits, such as the government issued a commendation document to her, this kind of courageous spirit is commendable, rewarded with 6,000 virtual coins, because she saved a lot of lives, and specially rewarded her for being included in the top ten good deeds of the year, Cough, these false names Jing Shu don't care.

But what she cares about is that the government has set her information as confidential, and it is no longer like it can be viewed by individuals before, which is indeed a lot more convenient for Jing Shu.

In addition, Su Xiangnan remodeled her RV, but Qian Duoduo's favor has not been repaid, but said that when the one-stop base starts, she will give her a big surprise.

So now Jing Shu is still looking forward to it, sitting in Sumary's luxurious car, galloping towards the west mountain.

"Hey, the classmates in the class want to have another class reunion, and they asked me to invest in a few projects to earn money, but I really don't have much time recently." Su Mary was a little troubled.

"Oh, then don't get together. I have time to talk about it. I don't want to go out on such a cold day." Jing Shu was drinking hot milk tea. Damn weather, the good days of the last days are coming to an end.

"I said I wanted to deepen the relationship with my classmates. I haven't had a party for half a year. I also said that I would hold a replacement meeting. I asked them to organize it themselves, but they were not happy. Why don't I leave this to you? You can take a look for me. , what kind of money-making project."

"Don't, I really don't see any money-making projects that need investment now, and I've been very busy recently, they just want to come to your house to eat and drink, you I forgot that you treated your classmates with such good food last time."

Most people think that Sumari people are stupid and want to make a fool of themselves, and now the red nematodes are almost out of food, and they are mushrooms every day, and they vomited early. .

"It doesn't matter if you eat or drink, the main reason is that I want to find something about the classmate who grows ginseng at home... Forget it, let's talk about it later."

Jing Shu shrugged, it seems that the old Su family has quite a lot of food, Su Da The lady doesn't care about these expenses at all.

The road to Xishan was blocked. Qian Duoduo waved his hand and built a new one. By the way, he also built the Panshan Road. It was a great effort. In less than half an hour, he arrived at Qian Duoduo's so-called one-stop base.